Well its here - XL Jumbo with Single Gold Strap

1. Well it came today, its the single strap version which is apparently rarer to find and its the XL jumbo so again rarer to find.

I thought I would bond straight away but I haven't - mmmm wonder when the bonding will start?? Any ideas?

Thanks so much again to beautyliscious for putting up with me on this one!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Gosh it looks really good on you Secret. I really hope you start to feel the love. Maybe its because you have not had one before?

3. or maybe the build up has been too much!

No idea but going to stick with it and use for a couple of weeks and see how it goes.

4. I love it, I think it looks great.

5. I'm surprised they made single chain for XL size. For that much leather, the bag must be heavy. When it's stuffed, it must be very heavy. How a single chain can handle that much weight. Interesting.

personalshoppers currently has 228 and 227 reissues. If you look at the chain for 228 and 227, 228 chain is bigger than 227. Chanel must know what chain fits what size.

6. I love it! I've not seen an XL Jumbo w/single chain. It looks killer on you! Can you define what it is you're not loving?

7. I like it! But the chain looks extremely long though. Or is it just the photos?

8. Starbrite - the chain is long yes - one of the things I don't like about it

Regina - well the chain issue is putting me off a little, plus I really wanted a double strap and on top of that I think it may be too big!

I guess I just need to stick with it and see how it goes I guess and hope that the love comes.

9. nice! congrats on your new bag

10. You can tie the chain up inside the bag to adjust exactly where you want it to fall, at least you can with the current jumbo

11. gorgeous! Congrats!

12. congrats!

13. i agree that a chain that long must be awkward to carry. if you're not liking it,can you return it?? where did you get it from? you have a great figure btw.

14. Looks really nice on you.

15. [​IMG]

Oh secret: It looks beautiful on you:yes: So sorry you are not feeling the love.

Maybe just give it time? At least wait until I can see it in person next week:roflmfao: