Well, isnt that shocking?!

1. As a lot of you know, I had a massive LE LV collection (for someone my age..), up until June.
    When I was forced to sell many of my bags to make up for some family issues.
    I had : Stratus PM, Denim Patchwork Speedy, Mirror Lockit, and a Stratus GM.

There's only one left out of all of those, and it's the one I doubted the most!
    At first I was so in love with my Denim Patchwork Speedy, and I couldn't find one better. But -- when it left, I wasn't upset. Not one bit! :wtf:

But today, as I went to make my last auction -- I almost cried. I just couldn't do it.
    The only bag I ever really really cared about was about to be listed!
    WELL. I came to my sences, and exited the page.
    I HAVE to keep my STRATUS GM.
    I've come to realize, that out of all the bags I've ever owned -- I can't let that one go!
    It's so funny, because when I first got it, it was just too big for my taste, and I had listed it on eBay a good 5 times. HOW FOOLISH! This bag was made for me!
    I take it everywhere! It holds EVERYTHING! When I take it to voice lessons, my music fits in there perfectly, when I go to guitar lessons, Everything fits!
    I'm so shocked by this, because I've carried my mom's Bowly, and it was so annoying -- I had to look in there for a good 2 mins before I could find anything.
    But with the Stratus GM, I can find it in an instant! I'm AMAZED!

I'm keeping this one for quite sometime. This is the bag for ME.

Anyone ever get this feeling?
    Have a bag you can't let go of?
    Have a bag that you think is made just for you?
  2. It`s hard to let bags go when there is no other way- so I hope for you that you can keep the beloved bag and continue to be happy with it!:smile:
  3. Lolly--glad you will be keeping your stratus. I hope your financial situation gets better. Hang in there!
  4. So you sold your patchwork speedy? :sad:

5. Yeah.
    It was worth a lot of money, and we needed it.
    I loved my Patchwork Speedy, but it just was time for it to go. :sad:
    But I got to keep one, and I picked the Stratus GM.
  6. glad you are happy
  7. :dothewave: yay i'm glad you got to keep one. I don't know why, but i was like that with my mini lin speedy - i must have listed it 5 times on eBay and then cancelled it a minute later!
  8. i admire your strength of letting your bags go. but if it needs to be done, then go it must. im happy you still kept one - the one you truly love and need :yes: it is not the end ;)
  9. Good for you, there's no point in having the money if you have to give up something you love so much.
  10. Wow, you are very brave and selfless! I haven't seen you on here for a while! I'm glad you got to keep your fave LE, it's gorgeous on you.
  11. I've been away from this site.. because it gives me that.. I NEED IT kind of feeling. :roflmfao:
    But it's all good! Im back to stay!
  12. Hang in there !
  13. I'm sorry that you had to let some things go, but it is great that you are able to sell some things off to make your financial situation better- and that you did it before things get out of control. I'm glad that you were able to keep one and that it is your perfect match.
  14. I am glad you love it!
  15. I'm glad to hear that you were able to keep one LE. YAY!