Well, I thought I was content...Quick Poll!

Aube or Grenat?

• Aube

• Grenat

Results are only viewable after voting.
AUBE AUBE AUBE AUBE AUBE!!!!!!!!!!! My dream bag is the Speedy 25 emp in AUBE!
It is a mighty fine choice for a dream bag. ;)
Grenat. This is the first time I've seen this color, but I love it.
It is pretty, thank you!
Just go with the one that you prefer :P

At the end of the day, that's what always happens. Sometimes preference is not the only factor in making the right choice. I have learned a lot through both responses here and PM's that has helped to make my decision.

oooh la la! can't wait for the reveal! :biggrin:
:graucho: Can't wait until it's here! I'm really excited to see it and share with you all.
Looking forward to seeing what you selected! I've seen Aube IRL but haven't seen Grenat IRL, so I don't have enough experience with both colors to advise. That Grenat looks intriguing, though....

Can't wait to show you! :biggrin: It was a hard choice, they are both truly gorgeous bags.

Lucky Lucky Lucky Girl!!!

I've made my decision LONG ago but not enough funds therefore cannot submit my order :rain:

I'd have to live vicariously through the queen of Speedy Empreinte!!!! :girlsigh:

Looking forward to seeing your reveal:smile:
Can't wait to share with you guys! :smile:
Lucky Lucky Lucky Girl!!!

I've made my decision LONG ago but not enough funds therefore cannot submit my order :rain:

I'd have to live vicariously through the queen of Speedy Empreinte!!!! :girlsigh:
I am truly blessed. I was fortunate to have one, at this point...I have an amazingly understanding fella. :smooch: I hope you are able to get yours soon! No way, I'm sure someone else already holds that title! :lol: