Well, I thought I was content...Quick Poll!

Aube or Grenat?

• Aube

• Grenat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Have to vote for aube. Just returned my wallet in grenat because, whilst pretty I'm some lights, it was very near brown with a shimmer in others. I wished it had been more purple and hey presto... Aube is just that!

I vote for the grenat, although it seems you have more of a liking toward the aube color. I feel the grenat is a neutral color and I dont feel it is trendy at all. It has a little sheen to it which I feel allows you to be able to wear it for more dressy occasions but still casual enough for everyday. But to me your heart seems to be telling you aube and you should get it or else you will always second guess your decision. Good luck with your decision you cant go wrong with either choice.

My first LV purchase in January was the Speedy B 30 in Aube because purple is my favorite color and is also my healing color. I was very surprised at how well it goes with everything!

Good luck with whatever you choose. It's a great bag.

Diane

Aube! You've been wanted it for a long time now. You also love purple!
I am not a fan of metallic leather :smile:
I think Aube won't look dated and will always be in style.

There have been some posts that they are discontinuing the aube...I think grenat was a limited edition color too.
I read/been told the same thing. Thanks!
Aube gets my vote :smile: good luck deciding!
Thank you!
I pick Grenat. I have never seen this color in person, but I have admired the color on this forum. The color seems neutral to me. I love colors that are colorful but neutral at the same time like plum.
I've never seen it either but it is beautiful in pictures. Thanks!
grenat gets my vote! more timeless IMO....😊
Your lovely pictures are what have me here. :lol: Thank you!
Aube!! Love the color Aube in Empreinte..:smile:

I have an Aube Artsy and I find it neutral that I can wear any color to match it..;)
I love it too and I'm glad to hear that you are getting a lot of use out of this color. Thank you!
Have to vote for aube. Just returned my wallet in grenat because, whilst pretty I'm some lights, it was very near brown with a shimmer in others. I wished it had been more purple and hey presto... Aube is just that!

Oh really? I definitely don't want brown with a shimmer. Thank you for sharing, it really helps!

i vote grenat!!! do a reveal when you purchase whichever bag :biggrin:
Thank you and I sure will. :smile:
Grenat it's a very special color !
It is, very pretty and special indeed. Thank you!

i second that!:smile:
Thanks guys!
My first LV purchase in January was the Speedy B 30 in Aube because purple is my favorite color and is also my healing color. I was very surprised at how well it goes with everything!

Good luck with whatever you choose. It's a great bag.

Diane
Purple is my favorite color too. I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the Aube. Thank you so much!
Aube! You've been wanted it for a long time now. You also love purple!
I am not a fan of metallic leather :smile:
I think Aube won't look dated and will always be in style.

Exactly. I've loved Aube since I laid eyes on it. Because of this, I'm afraid that I'll regret the Grenat. I love the look of metallic leather but I do worry about how it will wear. I agree, I don't think that the shade of purple on the Aube will look dated...at least not to me. Thank you!

Aube is muted purple so very wearable! It's been on the back burner for far too long now... :smile:
Exactly. I've loved Aube since I laid eyes on it. Because of this, I'm afraid that I'll regret the Grenat. I love the look of metallic leather but I do worry about how it will wear. I agree, I don't think that the shade of purple on the Aube will look dated...at least not to me. Thank you!