Well, I thought I was content...Quick Poll!

Aube or Grenat?

• Aube

• Grenat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sure! I can take some pics tomorrow...putting them side by side the grenat is a deeper purple with the sheen and the aube is more of a true purple...I voted for the aube since I am not sure that I love the sheen on the grenat but it is a really pretty color....I'm hoping there are no problems with the metallic on the bag, so far I have not read of any issues...
Thank you so much, it's much appreciated! I love that the Grenat is a deeper purple but I worry that I'm too casual for the metallic. I haven't read of any issues with the metallic leather on Grenat or Bronze.
My vote is for Aube. The color is vibrant, and a great pop of color. Good luck deciding :smile:
It is, I totally agree. Thanks girl!
Aube - love it!

Thank you everyone! It really helps to have outside opinions on this choice! :smile:

My vote goes to Aube, even though they are both so pretty! ;)
Thank you both so very much! :smile:
Aube. I saw the grenat IRL and was not impressed- anything pearly just seems a bit trendy? I would get sick of it easily and I think Aube would be easier to match with clothes!

This is another concern. While I love it right now, will I love it in a couple years? Thank you for your honest opinions! The Aube is gorgeous and while it is a nice pop of color, it's neutral enough to wear easily. With my wardrobe (or what's left of it :hrmm:), I'm not sure that I'd wear the Grenat as often as the Aube.

Aube...its such gorgeous colour in person. Haven't seen the grenat.

It really is! I die every time I see it in photos because I know just how lovely it is. My store never had the Bronze or Grenat. It is a smaller store inside a Saks though and I've been told that they never get the good stuff first. You have to reserve it if you want to see it at my store...I miss Vegas. :girlsigh:

It really is! I die every time I see it in photos because I know just how lovely it is. My store never had the Bronze or Grenat. It is a smaller store inside a Saks though and I've been told that they never get the good stuff first. You have to reserve it if you want to see it at my store...I miss Vegas. :girlsigh:
That sucks, but this is why this forum will give you most of the answers you need. Can't wait to see your new beauty ;)

That sucks, but this is why this forum will give you most of the answers you need. Can't wait to see your new beauty ;)
It always does, you guys are awesome! Can't wait to share with everyone! I'm going to sleep on it and hope that I wake up more sure than I am right now. :lol:
I voted aube. If I were willing to sell my other 3 speedys, this is the bag I'd buy. I love it.
I sold my two canvas for Infini, that was SO hard and I still miss Mono. I refuse to buy it back though because I'm waiting for the perfect French Co. Speedy. ;) Aube is a really gorgeous shade of purple. Thank you!
i agree..although both colors are beautiful grenat seems trendy and seasonal
They are both beautiful but I can see what you mean. And I know that my collection will not be updated enough to keep up with any trend. :lol: I'm buying forever bags! Thanks.

I pick Grenat. I have never seen this color in person, but I have admired the color on this forum. The color seems neutral to me. I love colors that are colorful but neutral at the same time like plum.