Well I rescued one!

1. This is a picture that they had on the Animal Shelter website of him. Poor baby! He was so scared....but I rescued him and now he is home sleeping in his kitty tower snug as a bug. I love him so much!

Say hello to Fuzz. My new best friend.:heart::love:

I will get some more pics of him once he has calmed down more and starts to come around. Then I can show you some happier pics of him!:tup:

Fuzz.jpg
  2. Cute!!~~ UR such a sweetie..

3. :love::love:Awwww, what a cute kitty!! HUGS to you for adopting him!! Give him an ear scratch for me!

4. Yay RudeGal!!! You need to change your name to SweetandLovelyGal ;) I am so happy for you and your new baby. Kudos to you for rescuing an animal in need! Can't wait to see your new pics :tender:

5. Hi Fuzz!!! I also cant wait to see pics when he gets all comfy in his new surroundings. Have fun with him!!xx

6. He's a cutie :love: Congrats!! Job well done by rescuing him :flowers:

7. Congratulations! And that's awesome of you to adopt and make a difference in that cat's life. I can't wait to see updated pics.

8. :heart:Awww look at him, he is precious! I love people who adopt, good for you!

9. Hello Mr. Fuzz! Well, aren't ya a lucky dude to be adopted by RudeGal!

Kudos to you RudeGal for giving this gorgy furry friend another chance at life :smile:

10. What a cutie! That is so awesome of you to give him a loving home. :heart:

Be sure to keep us updated on his progression.

11. Congratulations on rescuing Fuzz. It's a great thing to help out an animal in need.:yes:

12. :yahoo::woohoo::tup: for you, RudeGal!! Bless you for giving Fuzz a loving home. Looking forward to future pics.

13. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

He's so cute! It looks like he's saying "hey, get me outa here!"...and you did!!

14. Congrats!

15. what a cutie. congrats!