Well, I just spent $250 on a pen

1. But it's SO AWESOME! And of course, it was MADE to go inside my pink-lined Koala agenda...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

So, of course, no regrets! Obviously the nicest pen I have ever owned, not to mention the cutest!

Any of you other agenda owners splurge on the matching pen?
  2. Whoa. Don't lose that pen.
  3. :love: It's sooo cute! Congrats:yahoo:
  4. I plan to use this baby for the rest of my life :love:
  5. CUTE!!!! Sometimes if you squint or when it's in a different lighting it looks like Vachetta lined..
  6. I have the fuchsia one. But unfortunately it doesn't fit into my MC agenda because I had already stretched out that little loop with a generic agenda pen :push: It fits nicely into my PTI wallets though:wlae:

Congrats on your purchase! The pen looks great with the agenda!
  7. Congrats! It's so cute! :heart:
  8. Very nice !!
  9. Hehe, they really get you by making the slot for the pen so small that the best fitting ones are the LV ones !

Oh Jane, I love your Louis Vuitton collection !
  10. love it! :biggrin:
  11. I had no idea that the Koala Agenda is equipped with a pink lining... I guess it's cause I'm not a pink person but still, I'd like to be in the know. If it's not too much Jane would you please post a pic of the interior of that Agenda? I was aware of the fact that the Cerises Agenda has a red linining though. Hubba, hubba... Can you tell I like red? Thanks in advance. I meant to say congrats on that pen! I broke down and bought one for my MC Agenda. I have the gold one and I definitely got it off eBay. I refused to pay retail for it....
  12. Very nice!!
  13. wow you loveeee LV!!! It's gorgeous with your agenda!
  14. gorgeous pen...congrats
  15. I have the same pen!!!! Congrats on it!! You can get blue refills for it if you like blue you know. Order them from 866-vuitton. Enjoy!