Well I just got back from COACH ! . . . .

1. And I got my first Coach item! The Sig. Stripe Accordian Zip Around. I saw it last week while I was shopping but wasn't sure about it. But since I got early Xmas money from my daddy [haha- hey I'm only 18 but I DO have a full time job!] I went and got it ! I must say that I really like it alot. I'm usually more of an LV lover/fantasizer and have the mono pochette wallet.. but I think I like this wallet much more! [Sssh on that point! haha]
    coach1.JPG coach2.JPG coach3.JPG coach4.JPG
  2. Very pretty! I love it!! Merry Christmas!
  3. Thanks!! Merry Christmas to you as well!
  4. It's very pretty! Congratulations!

PS. nothing wrong with a nice present from daddy at Christmas! It's all the more special now!
  5. That wallet is absolutely beautiful. I love the legacy stripe fabric in there. Enjoy it. I think I need to consider if I need a zip around wallet. I have been using a small wallet for over a year now. Maybe something with a little more room would be nice. It seems like everywhere I shop there days has a special savings card. I am so tempted now!! Thanks for sharing your pictures!
  6. Hooray! I have this wallet in two colors and it holds so much!
  7. beautiful wallet! And I love the background of tpf!!! :tup:
  8. That's a gorgeous wallet!! Congrats on your first Coach item!! :smile:
  9. Glad you decided to get it! You're going to love it!
  10. Congratulations. Love the little peek of Legacy fabric. I have a mini sig zip around wallet and I love it too.
  11. I heart your wallet. I think your coach addiction might start soon. :p
  12. love it!
  13. congrats!! So cute...and the zip around style is amazing.
  14. Congrats on your wallet!
  15. very nice wallet. I am going to have to check it out for myself. congrats and happy holidays!