Well I hope I like the pond ergo cause I just bought this to go with it!

1. I couldnt resist. I have the tattersall ponytail scarf,and I need a charm, so I just bought this on eBay for under $20. Theyre probably at the outlet for 9.99 but oh well - no close outlet. I think these will look so cute on the bag. Now which wallet/wristlet to use??!

star charm.jpg tattersall scarf.jpg pond ergo.jpg
  2. God Bless America I LOVE that scarf! That combo will be beautiful:smile::smile: congrats!

3. Oh, can't wait to your dressed up ergo!!! Congrats!

4. Congrats on your great buys!

5. Beautiful ensemble! Congrats! Would love to see pics when you put it all together!

6. I have that scarf and I love it too!!!! Congrats, can't wait to see them all together!!! :tup:

7. your new charm is adorable ..

8. hmm..

9. do you like either of these for a wallet or wristlet??

COACH ERGO PATENT SIGNATURE NEW FRENCH PURSE Style No: 41075

[​IMG]

COACH ERGO PATENT SIGNATURE MINI SKINNY Style No: 41071

[​IMG]

10. Isn't that scarf great?! I have it too and can't wait to dress up one of my bags for spring!

11. Coachgirl, that is the wallet the my SA showed me so I could see the color of the pond patent (by the way its darker in person than it appears in that photo). Its a cute wallet, but I dont think I'll spend $200 that one - it really would only match that bag. Im trying to be better about buying neutral wallets to go with a variety of bags. If I count up the $ on all the wallets/wristlets/mini skinnys that I purchase, I could buy several more bags. I may just use the Legacy french wallet I have in whiskey, a neutral, and I always wanted a tatersall wristlet, so I may pick that up, will match the scarf, and should work with other bags too. Thanks for the suggestions!