Well I Finally Took The Plunge-its A Ivory Epi Alma! And She's On Her Way.........

1. Well guys, after much deliberation.......
    i finally went with the alma. It was between that and the ivory speedy but the alma won out.
    i've always wanted an alma, and the ivory color is so fresh. I can't wait to get her-elux, no shipping and no tax-
    Congrats to me!!!!!!!!
  2. Congrats!! The Alma is very classy!!! Can't wait to see your pics!!! :smile:
  3. WOW! Congrats, it's a right choice, don't forget to post us pics :nuts:
  4. Congrats! Alma looks beautiful in that ivorie color!
  5. I saw the ivory IRL today and it looked so beautyfull. I really like it!!!
  6. Ooooohhhhh....Congrats!!! I just bought exactly the same bag as you only 2 days ago and I loooooooooooove her to pieces! The Epi Alma in Ivoire is drop-dead gorgeous, so chic and classy! I was actually torn between her and the Speedy Mini Lin in Dune, but eventually the Alma won out. I already have an Alma in black MC and I'd used her constantly for 2.5 years, she was one of my faves. Anyway, enjoy!:yahoo:
  7. Congrats, The Alma is such a classic LV bag, and the Ivory is truly divine!
    Fabulous choice, can't wait to see pics!
  8. A lovely classic bag. The Alma is a great shape - and in ivory she'll give an outfit that bit of va va voom. Enjoy. Will look forward to the pics.
  9. i'm a big fan of alma!!!!!

10. Congratulations! Please post pics when she comes home.
  11. CONGRATS! great bag, very chic!!!
  12. Congrats!! Another Epi Alma Ivoire sista!! Can't wait to see the pics!
  13. Congrats:yahoo:
  14. congrats!
  15. Yayyy congrats!! Excellent choice- I LOVE the Alma and it looks so nice in the new ivoire. Post pics as soon as you get it!!