Well, I did NOT miss FedEX! YAY

Cobalt, I thoroughly enjoyed watching each surprise unfold!

My SA showed me the pick because our daughter has a horse. Would you recommend it? Who said it is not easy to use? What do you think?

Well, it is not for everyday, I wouldnt think. For one thing, our tack box is a hot mess, with lots of gooey stuff in it. And since you have to unsnap the case, and then unfold the pick, it would not be as practical for daily barn use.

Plus, its a little pricey, considering you can get hoof picks for about a buck!!

This is more, LOL! (its not on this receipt, perhaps it is on another receipt at the store....)

However, it is VERY special. I think it is a classic H piece, and recalls the saddlemaker heritage of the brand. :heart::heart:

I imagine that my daughter will tuck it into her dressage coat or breeches at horse shows, and use it after warm up. Or she can put it in her special bag for her good boots, etc., and use it at shows.

You know how H gives you that little bit of confidence and spring in your step:tup:...

That's why I got this for her. I really wanted to get her something equestrian, but not over the top....its in that vein, I think....

And, of course, if she wants to slip the pick out and put some coins or bills in the case, she can!

Oh, and its pretty!:P

If you have a horse in your family, I would definitely get one!!!!

CobaltBlu, how fab! This is the sort of H shopping I like to see! More is good!

I'll now go see what's in each of these boxes.

NICE THINGS HAPPEN TO NICE PEOPLE! :yahoo:

attachment.php

CB has the stable-boy pick out the ponies' feet. :P

actually, those foldable ones are great to stick in your pocket when you go riding out as a 'just in case,' but for regular grooming they're not that easy to use.

DQ, teach me something. What sort of "just in case" situations would need an emergency hoofpick? I like to learn new things. Not that I will get onto a horse anytime soon.

CB, you and your SA certainly did a wonderful job of picking out some delectable Hermes goodies! :tup: I'm sure you're DD is going to love her gifts and I can tell you're already pretty happy with yours. CONGRATULATIONS--and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CB JR!

CNYC, the bracelet is called "Roulis"

Here is the number for this one 041496CJBYPM

This is in epsom. I dont know if it comes in any other leather....Its really cute!!!

Thank you! I will definitely be on the lookout for it, it's darling.

What a wonderful Mom & daughter you are, such thoughtful gifts :tup:

DQ, teach me something. What sort of "just in case" situations would need an emergency hoofpick? I like to learn new things. Not that I will get onto a horse anytime soon.

MrsS, You always clean their feet before and after riding, but sometimes while you are riding your horse can get a rock lodged in its foot... There is a "V" shaped grove on the bottom of their foot, and if a stone gets wedged up there, it is painful for the horse and can cause a stone bruise or lameness.

here is a pic, of the picking of a hoof. Just in case you ever are called upon to do it! LOL.

50243402.JPG