Well I did it! I ordered that Paddy!

1. Well I have been banned from buying any more bags for the rest of the year - I dont think my other half realised the rest of the year only has a few more days left in it and Sabine still had that Nuage Baby Paddy I have been eyeing for ages. PLUS her store had 15% off so that just helped my decision along.
    By the time I receive it, it shall be 2008! Although I just know he will realise what has happened and ban be for the whole of 2008 :lol:

Anyways I am really excited and had to share about my new soon to be addition!

(Thanks also to Sabine :heart:)

2. congrats!!

3. Oh wow...I was waiting to see who would get that bag.

4. Congrats and post pics when she arrives!!! I love looking at pics of everyones loot..lol!

5. Glad you jumped at it....15% off plus the tpf discount is a steal! I think you'll be very happy with it, I have that same bag and its the one I always grab. It goes with everything. Definitely post pics when she arrives!

6. I didnt get a tpf discount :s
    But it was still a bargain anyways considering I havent seen it around in a long time.

7. I was wondering who'd get that bag! Congrats, happy it was another tpf'er!

8. Ahem....how does one GET a tpf discount???

9. Well, all I did when I purchased my bag from Sabine was tell her that I was a TPF member and she automatically knocked off 25.00 off the purchase price. Not that much, but every little bit counts!

10. I figured I was getting a good price and wanted to place the order asap so I didnt ask about it!

11. I'll have to remember that if I ever purchase anything from Sabine's. Every little bit does help. That's why I like to buy from Bergdorf's when they have free shipping since there is no sales tax for me as well. Sometimes you can nudge the price down to the next level of hundreds and feel a whole heck of a lot better. You know $1100 I/O $1200 ...

12. Congrats! Nuage is a gorgeous colour!!

13. I can't wait to see the pics.

14. Well it arrived - very fast delivery to Australia I must say and it is gorgeous! I think its a little small for most days because I need to take a bit when I go to work etc but its so gorgeous I will compact everything JUST to fit!
    Will take some pics when I can.

15. I'm dying to see this! I was thinking about buying it myself! Congrats!