Well...I decided....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Last night mom and I went through all the Kooba bags I've collected in the last year or so. The keepers are:
    (finally decided!!!) the Jillian in Bourbon! hah my mom finally decided for me - she liked the Sand but said it was too close in color to my Khaki Kelsey. Others that are staying: Black Lucy, Metallic Chiara, Olive Sienna, Burgandy Brynne (my mom went nuts over the rich reddish color in this bag), Rose Python Jessie, Desert Marcelle...Going: Nutmet Scarlett, Paige Ebano, Paige Bourbon,Espresso Frankie,Jillian Sand. Since getting married I miss my mothers opinion!!! :smile:

2. and uh....may I ask WHERE the Paiges are going? I need to be there.....:graucho:
  3. why the downsize???
  4. If you need a closet to store the ones you're not keeping, I know just the one... :graucho:
  5. Ditto for Jillian -- if she needs a good home I definitely am interested!
  6. LOLOLOL You girls are so funny. I'm downsizing to keep my husband happy when my Marc Jacobs bills come in LOLOLOL.....I've been a little MJ happy lately. They're going to the marketplace and/or eBay :smile: :smile: :smile:

7. LKB...Are you a member of the Marketplace yet?
  8. You can tell who is a member by seeing a little "Feedback" and a number under their location and post info.

9. Sorry. I'm stupid. I know you're a member but I don't see that under your info Lex. :confused1:
  10. ^If you're not a member, you won't be able to see it. It's only visible to MP members.

11. Ahhh, that's something I did not know. I thought everyone could see it. The MP is a dangerous dangerous place. I bought like 3 bags within the first month I was accepted...LOL
  12. I would LOVE to join up on the MP! But I don't know how many posts one has to have now? It used to be 500 but I see it says that's changed?

But they're not taking apps now anyway. :crybaby:
  13. Is this an advert in disguise?:supacool:
  14. Sorry I did not realize talking about the MP was frowned upon outside of MP sections. Thanks and I do apologize - I wasn't aware :smile: :nogood::nogood::push:
  15. Oh poo. If you have bags you don't wish to keep and we want to talk about them, why not?

An out and out ad is one thing, mere discussion is another entirely.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.