Well I can finally join the BBag club! rop

1. My first BBag arrived today - its a Origan Twiggy. I love it :heart: Its in perfect condition. The seller said its been carried about 2x! It came with all the extras - tassels, mirror, and tags. It is a bit veiny but it works with the origan color. Love the color - its unique, but neutral enough to work with most of my clothes. I think this bag will stand out when I use it. (I hate when nice bags blend in). Previously I hadn't seen a Twiggy IRL so was happy to see its a good size for me.

The only thing I don't love is how it looks being carried on the shoulder. It slouches in an awkward way, has anyone else thought this? Its also a handheld bag so no biggie!

I am not the best picture taker but here are some pics. What do you think??

bbag 007.jpg bbag 008.jpg
  2. wow, that origan is beautiful, it almost looks like dolma in the photos :tender:...congrats on finally being inducted into the b-bag club!!!
  3. That's a beauty, congrats! I love origan!
  4. Congrats Virgo:yahoo: She is stunning and in excellent condition (might as well be brand new).
  5. Congrats on your first bbag! Your origan twiggy looks great beside your jeans!
  6. Fantastic! I always say that B-Bags remind me of something Carly Simon or Anita Pallenberg would have carried in the early 70s. I think that's why I like them so much.
  7. very pretty:yahoo:
  8. Congrats Virgo. I have a Origan Twiggy as well. Generally I will wear it on the shoulder when I'm shopping. It will sag a bit in the center, but I think it looks super cute like that.
  9. Beautiful!!!
  10. wow, that's beauteous!
  11. COngrats it's pretty!!! oh and welcome too :smile:
  12. Welcome to the b-bag club :yahoo:it is lovely really doesn't look that veiny at all! And honestly I like veins makes the bag more unique!:p
  13. I think it is beautiful!
  14. That is a beautiful bag :yes: . I think yours more softer than that of mine :sad: I got this color in the Work size. It is more veiny, but I love the color, though :sad:
  15. I agree, your pics make it seem almost dolma green. It's so pretty!!