well, goodbye savings account...it's been nice having you, BUT...

hahaha!! we want the same stuff ... I am getting the turquoise tote and the blue oxford slim tote if I ever get some money ... so I can't really talk you out of spending your savings ... :P

I am thinking I need a summer job at coach too.

hehe. would it be overkill to have my large chambray carly, ergo scarf print hobo AND turquoise tote?!

...that is a lot of blue for a "pink person."

...on the other hand

....they are just different enough

Any speculation which of them might turn up at the outlet or would you prefer not to wait. Remember there is a rumor about Denim coming.......

LOL.... I :heart: the title. Hello, my life.

OKay - first of all, let me remind you that you only have two arms - and there are only 365 days in the year - subtract holidays/loafing days - and you're down to about 250 "good handbag days" in a year. Divide by number of bags you currently have...and whoops, hold on - I think I just confused myself....

LOL... look at it this way. Out of the things you are looking at - what are you going to "use" them for... Do you have a bag that serves a similiar purpose or looks similiar? Also, if someone made you choice between keeping one of these new bags or "insert your fav bag from your collection here", which one would you keep. Go down the line, and do that for each bag on your list...

Hopefully that will help you see what you really love...

You are very wise, Bags4Bubbles!!! Your two points are brilliant!!! I think someone should sticky her unenabling COMMANDMENTS. Because I need them. Wow.

Kallison.........Only buy what your store credit will allow, I promise you do not want to be in debt like I was at one time. Back in my 20's I lived alone and made minimum wage, ya know back in the 80's....the stone age..lol Well it took years but finally out of debt. My vice back then was Jeans and Shoes!!!!

But I love everything you picked out....tough decision.

hahaha!! we want the same stuff ... I am getting the turquoise tote and the blue oxford slim tote if I ever get some money ... so I can't really talk you out of spending your savings ... :P

I am thinking I need a summer job at coach too.
i think we all just need to buddy up- live near someone who has the same taste in bags...just so we could switch it up.

Ok, you're cracking me up, but I'll try to be a voice of reason. The oxford tote is cute, but at $600, do you NEED it - it's an awful lot of money for a fabric bag, plus, if you get the watercolor tote, it's kind of along the same lines. You may also see the oxford at an outlet later - I know I've seen a lot of higher-priced fabric bags (like the umbre tote from last spring) at my outlet for much much less. And while I like both the scarf print and turquoise ergos, it's a bit repetitive to get both, especially when the scarf print may be a bit harder to keep clean.

Does that help at all?

I haven't seen the grasshopper charm yet, but it doesn't sound all that appealing.

Exactly what Willowsmom said.

However I did see the grasshopper lanyard charm and it's flippin ADORABLE!