Welcome to tPF F/W v3.0

1. Welcome to the new tPF, fresh and enhanced!

We got mighty tired of the bright pink and chose to go with a smoother blue for the F/W Edition of The Purse Forum. Not only did we change the look, we also added new features.
    • Private Message Multi-Reply - useful for conversing with multiple people at the same time via PM.
    Press this button to reply to all recipients:
    [​IMG]
    • Multi-Reply - press the [​IMG] icons to include up to 5 posts in your reply. The icon turn into [​IMG] when a specific post is selected for reply. Pressing the "Post Reply" button will show all selected post in chronological order.
    • PM storage for registered members has been raised from 100 to 125.
    • This new visual aid [​IMG] will discreetly inform you about new, unread PMs - even if you have popup notifications disabled.
    • My Posts/My Threads - these two quick links in the navigation bar give you quick access to find all threads or posts you contributed. The My Threads link is of particular interest if you would like to see which one of your threads have been most recently replied to.
    Additional features (to be released soon) include a tPF image gallery (to replace the Bag Showcase Forum), and lots more.

Please note: The Spring Time and Blue Saint skins have been phased out, tPF's first tPF Purple skin is still available but will no longer be supported and won't include future improvements/features. I urge all members to use our new default skin (a purple/pink version of this skin is in the making).

A sleek and blue skin is already in the making for our Purse Blog as well.

Welcome to the new tPF - please leave feedback in this thread. :tup:

2. Woahhhh. I thought I went to the wrong site. But yay! The site's back!

I kinda miss the pink though. Maybe we can add a flash of pink somewhere, or Soften up the text. The new color + old font looks a bit too institutional.

3. It looks AWESOME. I love it. Good job :smile:

4. whoa, the color is totally different!! not so girlie.. but its still cool futurist looking!! :] great job! i have to look around more at all the new goodies still!

thanks for all your hard work!!:tup:

5. Love the blue! GJ Vlad! :biggrin:

6. I'm the first one?? I need to get a life..... up at 2 a.m. to be commenting on this..... :upsidedown:

I think it looks great and I LOVE that the PMs have been upgraded to 125!

7. WOW! I LOVE the new look of TPF! I can't wait to try out all the new features. Thanks Vlad and Megs for all your hard work!!
    :heart:

8. too cool, cant wait for the purple pink to come!

Thanks Vlad for the hard work!

9. Whow love it, much less "Barbieish"...thanks so much for all the hard work.

10. Love what I have seen so far!!!!

11. OMG, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! Pink is nice but this sleek blue makes it soooo much easier to stealth-surf tPF while at work! It camoflages much better on-screen with all my work stuff, heehee!

Thank for all the wonderful new features, can't wait to try them out!

12. Love the cool colors - thanks for all your hard work:tup:

13. Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Woah!! I thought I went to a wrong site! This is AWESOME!! I can't wait for the new purple/pink skin to come out!! GREAT job, Vlad!!!
    I have a question, though. For the visual aid about unread PM's, where would it appear? Would it appear only when you are on purseblog/purseforu, or would it always be on your computer??

15. wow nice!

.. I thought I got to a wrong site too LOL