welcome to PBC's lil' french boutique closet!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
next up is my 2nd LV that i had purchased yearzzzzzz ago. they've since then discontinued this style and i think i've only carried it twice. i don't even remember what it's called.....

Attachments

• LVvintage.jpg
    LVvintage.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 22,369
sorry but i'm trying to go in chronological order here of when i bought my bags.

here are my prada nylon bags. i had more, but sold them as well. i've kept these 2 because i do use them from time to time when i travel overseas. they are convenient and discreet and unisex so that DH can carry them as well.

Attachments

• pradabackpack.jpg
    pradabackpack.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 18,761
  • pradamessenger.jpg
    pradamessenger.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 18,608
DH and i used to live in toronto and one day we ventured into Holt Renfrew to check out the men's clothing for DH. we were checking out the men's prada accessories when i looked up and saw this on the shelf........

i knew right then and there i HAD TO HAVE IT!!!!!!!!! :heart::heart::heart:

a doggy carrier/backpack for my teacup chihuahua!!! i never knew prada made such a thing!!!!

Attachments

• pradapetcarrier1.jpg
    pradapetcarrier1.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 19,553
  • pradapetcarrier2.jpg
    pradapetcarrier2.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 21,089
oops i think i skipped showing a couple bags prior to getting that doggy carrier.....

a lot of the older bags that still have hold sentimental value to me, so even though i do not use them i still keep them for this reason. every bag has a story behind it and it makes me happy when i look at them.

next is my LV montsouris (sp?) backpack from 1998. DH (BF at the time) & i went on a trip to chicago. one day as we were crossing the street, i noticed a girl in front of us with this backpack and i said to him "oh how cute is that?!" and he said, "yea that would look super cute on you too!" a week later, he surprised me with the same bag!!! :love:

Attachments

• LVmontsourisMM.jpg
    LVmontsourisMM.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 18,157
my first chanel bag DH bought for me....a mini flap with lambskin. purchased at Bergdorf's in NYC maybe 6-7 years ago. it was around $700 at the time and i remember thinking "wow, sooo expensive!!!" LOL! i've used this quite often as an evening bag.

Attachments

• chanelminiflap.jpg
    chanelminiflap.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 21,202
ok, maybe i'll just continue with all the chanels.....

1. black caviar silver medallion tote
2. beige large reporter
3. black bowler
4. black classic caviar jumbo flap
5. blue patent reissue flap

Attachments

• chanelcaviartote.jpg
    chanelcaviartote.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 17,650
  • chanelnavypatentflap.jpg
    chanelnavypatentflap.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 17,860
  • chanelblackflap.jpg
    chanelblackflap.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 17,954
  • chanelblackbowler.jpg
    chanelblackbowler.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 17,419
  • chanelreporter.jpg
    chanelreporter.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 17,254
went shopping with my MIL one day at saks and i spotted a prada bag from the new fall/winter collection (i think 03'-04'???). i tried it on and fell in love, but had to put it back bc i didn't want MIL to know i wanted another $$ bag. about a week later, MIL came home and surprised me this bag!!! :love: i really thought i had hit the jackpot with "the best MIL in the world"!! oh how things have changed since then.....:tdown: LOL

Attachments

• pradaorange.jpg
    pradaorange.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 19,794
here is my gucci blondie flap bag. thought about selling it, but then i read it was such a rare collection to own.....so it's staying! :P is it me, or is that medal GG medallion like SUUUUPER HEAVY!!!??

Attachments

• gucciblondie.jpg
    gucciblondie.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 18,018
my fendi wysteria spy from summer 2006. this bag was the culprit in aiding my way into discovering PF and i've been addicted to PF ever since!!!! a week into owning this bag, i accidentally got a big ole grease mark on the front of the bag. i was soooo uspet. i took it to fendi and the customer service i received was sooo crappy. they said bc i had purchased my bag from saks and not directly from the fendi boutique, there was nothing they could do for me!! :tdown::cursing: i got on the internet right away that night and googled "how to remove stains from fendi spy" or something like that. and that's how the purse forum came into my life!!! :lol::lol:

btw: i took it back to saks and they exchanged it for a brand new one!! yaaay!!

Attachments

• fendiwysteriaspy.jpg
    fendiwysteriaspy.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 19,167
my LV suhali le fabuleaux bag. DH purchased this for me on a trip to vegas to celebrate valentine's day. the bag at the time was $2700 and he thought it was ridiculously overpriced but oh so beautiful not to buy for his wifey! haha lil' did he know a few years later he'd be spending more than 3x plus that amount on my hermes! :roflmfao:

Attachments

• LVsuhali.jpg
    LVsuhali.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 19,061
let's throw in a lil' bit of "vintage" prada.....gold/yellow silk frame evening bag....bought this at neiman's last call outlet in 1998 (?) for $35!!!! :yes:

Attachments

• pradasilkframebag.jpg
    pradasilkframebag.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 17,187
Status
Not open for further replies.