Welcome to Ban Island - Come join us and we shall frolic!

I suppose I should officially join since I've banned myself this year! I've decided I have "enough" LV and I want to take a step back and enjoy using what I have instead of obsessing about something new. Perhaps getting my HG is what has given me the strength. DH and I plan to go to Paris next year for the first time ever and I will buy a bag or two there. I think it will make my trip even more special.

Welcome to our island!! That for sure will make your trip even more special. My husband and I are waiting for a our daughter to be older so we can go to Paris.

I am in serious ban!!! I just celebrated my birthday, Lunar New Year is coming and I'm going uni next month. So I used that as an excuse to get a ****load of stuff I've always wanting to get that also are discontinuing (MC line) and will use them for the next 10 years! Out of my own pocket, of course! I even told myself I won't buy another LV bags or SLGs for at least until 2015 lol, which I hope I have the strength to resist! :smile:

Apparently, I am just super indecisive these days. I returned the green just mademoiselle and upgraded to the perfect black work bag. I debated an m/l flap but I needed an "everyday chanel."

The cerf tote is not hugely popular, but I have always loved it. I was so sad that the SC in noir has gold hardware so this fills the void. And I can't resist beautiful shoes.

Now I'm done! No more bags! No more shoes! I'm just going to lie on my beautiful new chaise or work out so that I'm ready for "island attire."

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1390249413.830591.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1390249440.106768.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1390249453.691366.jpg

Apparently, I am just super indecisive these days. I returned the green just mademoiselle and upgraded to the perfect black work bag. I debated an m/l flap but I needed an "everyday chanel."

The cerf tote is not hugely popular, but I have always loved it. I was so sad that the SC in noir has gold hardware so this fills the void. And I can't resist beautiful shoes.

Now I'm done! No more bags! No more shoes! I'm just going to lie on my beautiful new chaise or work out so that I'm ready for "island attire."

View attachment 2471448View attachment 2471450View attachment 2471451
Congrats on your cerf tote and beautiful shoes Clu! Do you think you will ever add a green purse to your collection? I am fairly certain I've given up on this quest to find the perfect green. As an accessory it just doesn't love me. :lol:

Congrats on your cerf tote and beautiful shoes Clu! Do you think you will ever add a green purse to your collection? I am fairly certain I've given up on this quest to find the perfect green. As an accessory it just doesn't love me. :lol:

Thank you! I do believe I have given up. I loved the JM but the leather was not durable. With all if the rain we have had, I was scared to take it out if the box. I picked it out without ever seeing it up close. It was carried out of the sale area so I caught a glimpse. I saw the patent version. I always loved the JM shape and the bag was beautiful, but I'm over buying bags that I do not use. I am really over the moon for the cerf tote. I have it right next to me at work - that's how a new bag should be - not in the box indefinitely! It was definitely worth parting with my LV money to upgrade to the cerf!

Dh and I looked at a house yesterday and we've decided to buy it, so I am handing myself over to the LV island of 'I am banned' where I shall remain until my birthday in Nov. (Really wanted the new DA Favorite in April :sad:)

I'm hoping there are water bungalows and cocktails on this island! :smile:

So I'm on self imposed banned I think for life with LV. I made a list of all my pieces I have collected and I'm at 50. What's cool is during my time collecting, I've thought through what my needs are and I collected all the pieces I need, that is I use and not just store them on the shelf. So I never had to sell any of the pieces I've collected. So after making this list I was surprised that I had 50 and decided to stop. I know it takes will power, but I think I will be ok. Actually I am relieved, my obsession is coming to and end. Now I can relax, sit back and enjoy what I have.
Trevi MM Monogram
Evora MM Damier Ebene
Verona MM DE
Speedy B 30 DE
Speedy B 25 Mon Monogram
Westminster GM DE
Figueri GM DA
Petite Noe Monogram
Batignolles Vertical Monogram
Lodge GM Crossbody MC Noir
Bloomsbury PM DE
Cherry Bucket Small
Monogram Bucket Large
Sac Coussin GM Monogram
Neverfull GM Ikat Rose Velour
Galliera PM DA
Galliera PM Monogram
Galliera PM DE
Metis Hobo DE
Artsy Monogram
Cles Monogram
Cles DE
Cherry Pochette Accessorie
Eva Clutch DA
Eva Clutch DE
Mila Clutch MC Noir
MC Noir Greta
Alma BB Rose Grenadine Vernis
Alma BB Pomme D'amour Vernis
Mini Ribera DE
MC white Pochette Accessorie
Marie Wallet Monogram green
Monogram French Wallet
DA Wallet Origami
MC white Wallet Porte-Monnaie
MC noir wallet Porte-Monnaie
Mini Pochette Limited edition trunk pink inventeur
Mini Pochette limited edition collectible stamp
Mini Pochette Limited edition patch
Speedy monogram HL
Speedy MC Noir HL
MC Mirror white
Monogram card holder
Mosaic bag charm
Tapage bag charm
Cles noir MC Monogram
Fushia Houston Vernis
Sunglass case monogram
Serviette Conseiller Briefcase Monogram
Damier Sac Plat
I hope you all agree that enough is enough, I need to stop?

Oh my ... LOL! This makes me not feel so bad that I can never stay long on the island ....

Dh and I looked at a house yesterday and we've decided to buy it, so I am handing myself over to the LV island of 'I am banned' where I shall remain until my birthday in Nov. (Really wanted the new DA Favorite in April :sad:)

I'm hoping there are water bungalows and cocktails on this island! :smile:

Congrats to you! That is how I got here as well
And it is so fulfilling! I hope to see you in the home and garden subforum - lots of great decorating ideas. We have renovated top to bottom and got all new furniture - way better than bags!!! I love coming home now!