Welcome #8!!

1. DW got me an early birthday present, a little something from BV. Hee.... :yahoo::nuts:

2. Spill it brother!

3. I'm in the process of taking some pictures.... sorry for the wait!!!

4. Okie, here it a rough shot of it...

[​IMG]

Got a phone lanyard for my birthday, to replace my old COACH one. DW says its time I changed the old and battered lanyard on my phone. My phone's pretty battered too, so maybe I should change it too! Hahaha....:p

Its supposed to be silverish, but somehow it turns our bronze in the picture. :shrugs:

5. ooooooooooooooooooooo i love it!!!! the list of your humble collections is growing!!

6. Cute! I have one in Ottone.

7. yah...not humble at all! :nogood:

8. Had forgot to ask Eden what was the name of this colour. Its similar to ottone, except that it has a silver instead of a gold base. Any idea? :confused1:

9. still considered humble!! :shame:

10. Lovely!! First I thought it was Almature but it's more silvery IRL?
    Happy Early Birthday!!:flowers: and Yay for your sweet DW!!

11. OK..What is a phone lanyard????? I have seen this in a store last year but i thought it was a broken keychain....LOL

12. Many congrats, triggerpuff it looks like te new platino ossidato colour.

13. Glad you asked first prestwick... I thought I was the only one who didn't know!

But regardless of what exactly it is, the colour looks intriguing - any info on what colour it might be?

14. Very cool gift! congrats :smile:

15. GORGEOUS! I'm waiting for mine in the gold tone... but I bought the one in medium length instead.

P/s Eden is a sweetie!