Weirdest/Funniest Comments about your LVs?

i was all nuts and excited when showing my friend my azur pochette when she said.. but mmm why does it look like if clorox had been spelled all over it!! :cursing:
i was gonna KILL her!! loool :hysteric:

This happened to my college professor, not to me. I was sitting in the front front row with a friend, and my professor walked in with her black multicolore alma. My friend blurted out to her. "Oh my gosh, is that real?" Then she turned to me and giggled "I've never seen that pattern before! It looks crazy." My professor looked mortified, but managed to say "yes, it's real." I wanted to say "I don't know this girl who's sitting next to me."

Hello! I am a new member and proud owner of a black Epi bucket. Where I live (the Netherlands) real LV are rare but the metro is chockfull of teenagers with fakes. So one day I see a woman staring at me/my bag...staring...staring... then she gets up and sits by my side: Is "it" real? Boy, I got scared, I thought she was going to snatch it from me. So I said: NO!. She smiled at me and said: "of course it is real ".:wtf:

Everytime someone asks if it is real I say no (sadly). It stops people making nasty comments. After all, If you have to ask, it is because you are clueless in this subject.

Hello! I am a new member and proud owner of a black Epi bucket. Where I live (the Netherlands) real LV are rare but the metro is chockfull of teenagers with fakes. So one day I see a woman staring at me/my bag...staring...staring... then she gets up and sits by my side: Is "it" real? Boy, I got scared, I thought she was going to snatch it from me. So I said: NO!. She smiled at me and said: "of course it is real ".:wtf:

Everytime someone asks if it is real I say no (sadly). It stops people making nasty comments. After all, If you have to ask, it is because you are clueless in this subject.

:crybaby: ....thats too bad that you have to say "no"!! welcome to the forum!!

Last week..my hb looked at my LV bags and commented....
Vernis>>> 'This bag looks like cheap plastic!..I give 0 out of 10'.
Azur speedy >>> 'This bag looks cheap as well ..I give 3 out of 10'.
Dentelle pochette >>> 'This bag looks better...embroiled...I give 8 out of 10'.
etc. My hb doesn't know much about LV bags..he's just commented from his eyes/his opinion...but I was a bit upset...but never mind!

I was told off today by a gas station cashier! I was in a super duper super rush, ran into the gas station store to grab a couple things including 2 drinks (small sealed bottles). They weren't very cold at all so I stuck them in my mono 30 (on top of a couple onesies lol) as I gave the guy the money intending to be on my late way. He stopped me and said I should not treat my LV that way as it is a very expensive and beautiful bag and I should take better care of it. I was so shocked I just stopped walking away. I said I would be taking the bottles out no problem and I love my bag lol. He then asked if I put the bottles in my bag because I was trying to sneak into the movies because if I was I would probably get caught (wtf?! lol). No no I am just really in a rush but thanks for the tips I said. He again began saying I should treat my bag better, etc in this disciplinary way lol and I was so late so I just ran out the door. My only strange lv encounter. : )

Reactions: katgoldatx
the day that i got my first lv (mono speedy 30) i went over my bf's house and he was upstairs getting ready so he was yelling down to me and said "i did something bad" so i said what did you do? and he said i bought something for like 600 bucks so i said what was it and he had gotten a package for ny rangers games. so i said oh it's okay i spent about the same amount on something today and he didn't believe me so i was like "LOOK!" and showed him the bag and he almost fell down the stairs out of shock. he's still to this day pissed off that i spent so much money on a bag and every one after that. he also thinks that the ranger tickets are worth the money more than the bag. ohh how wrong he is.

Trader Joes with the Speedy 30

Cashier: Whoa. That's a big Louis Vuitton purse.
Me: Yeah. :smile: In some cases, it is too big for the excursion.
Cashier: Is it real?
Me: Of course. *feigning insult* *giggle*
Cashier: I lived in Japan for a while. Louis Vuitton is huge there. You will see ladies walking down the street with big Louis Vuitton hats.
Me: *scrambling out of the store*

Same purse different experience
My friend: *eyeballing the bag* Did you get a new Louis?
Me: Yeah. :smile: So, what do you want to eat?
My friend: Must be nice to be able to get new handbags when you want it.
Me: :rolleyes:

I don't understand the "must be nice" comment.

I want to say:
"It must be nice to eat out everyday."
"It must be nice to go to the nightclubs every week."
"It must be nice to spend $150-200 a week on clothes."

I get the "must be nice" all the time. I ignore it now. lol

This older lady at work who does not make a lot of money or spend a lot of money on clothes said to me about my Manhattan GM: "Did you get that in Chinatown? That's a nice bag." I said that I don't know, I got it as a gift. So she said that the person who gave it to me probably got it in Chinatown. She didn't mean anything bad by it since she doesn't know any better, but that is so weird that she automatically assumed my bag is a fake from Chinatown! I don't like to brag about my stuff or money, so I said nothing, but she is soooo not the type of person I would be friends with. I got my bag from Eluxury, so I hope it's not a fake because I sure paid enough for it!

Then this other woman at work saw my bag and said that that is an expensive bag, how come I have an umbrella in it (I had a dry tiny travel umbrella). Then she couldn't keep her hands off it. I told her I got it as a gift too. She told me that my husband is a keeper (was she thinking she didn't marry so well?)

It is so weird that I have to say that my bag was a gift so people wouldn't think I make a lot of money. Also, they only pay attention to my one and only LV. I have carried my Birkins to work and no one even recognized them! But people notice LVs.

This awful girl at school said my Mirior speedy looked like space aliens had come down and wrapped my bag in tin foil. She said she was happy that I could contact "the mothership" anytime I needed too. I was like wtf?!? Did I mention she carries a horrendous fake coach..ewwww

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: That mothership comment really got me going!