Weirdest Chanel Ad I've ever seen *pic*

1. Scanned from NM the Book. No info on anything. Is it just me or does this seem like a weird layout from them?

[​IMG]

2. That is hilarious and yes, weird. She could have done without the water sprayer thing lol!

3. Someone got paid a lot of money to come up with that stupid ad!

NM needs to get a better advertising agency... or do they do it in-house? Whatever, it is truly a bad ad.

4. the digital imaging is terrible, i can totally see that there's a retouching on the foreground and background!

5. :confused1: WTH?

6. It seems so mismatched haha.

7. ROFL..WOW..STRANGE indeed...

8. I always power wash with a $6K Chanel bag. You mean, it's not normal? (KIDDING)

9. Those are exactly the shoes and bag I would wear when I was spraying water. (Not)
    What a weird ad.

10. Power washer aside... What is UP with those pants? They're not even attractive?? She didn't push the pockets down enough, they're all bunched up.... gross.

11. LOL - that is hilarious!

12. HMMM.. what image are they trying to portray from the ad? :confused1::confused1:

13. hey thats just me watering my grass

14. Ads are meant to make you look, and hopefully look at for longer than a flip of the page. This one certainly does just that. In the ad world it's a job well done. Doesn't mean we have to like it. I, too, put on something really pricey just to powerwash the decking -- not. Something in black and rubberized helps you faint faster while repelling water. :smile:

15. ITA! It looks like those pants were power-sprayed on her!