Weird things you and your SO do...

yeppun_1

O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
I know this topic has come up before, but I love reading about all the cute couples out there, and it was so funny to see that others do the same kinds of weird things that my bf and I do!

So my bf and I...

- made up our own code/abbreviation lingo, and try to outdo each other using the "codes" in a conversation (which is really silly, but very funny)

- refer to each other as "papa" and "mama," respectively. I know this is kinda creepy, especially since we don't have kids, and I don't even know how it started, but it stuck!

- harmonize to songs on the radio while driving (more like I force him to harmonize with me...)

- hold hands while sleeping (I noticed a lot of you do this with your SO as well...)

:love:

so what do YOU and your SO do? :smile:

We call each other "baober" which is mandarin for "baby" even though neither of us is Chinese and only I speak it. I also hide and try to scare him a lot even though it never works. We argue about how tall I am (he says I'm tiny and I say I'm gigantic). LOTS of things :love: Love my baober.

Oh yeah! Hubby and I are a couple of freaks. Unfortunately I can't tell you all the things we do because some of you would be afraid of me then! LOL Think ala Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thorton! LMAO

Also, we love each other to death but our pet names for each other are cuss words! LOL And we love it. It works for us. I wouldn't trade him for the world! :love:

We are always play fighting with each other. We never take each other so seriously that we're boring. We figure, the more fun we have in our relationship then that's how we can make it last. We pretty much act like teenagers in :love: but now we're just married. and still in :love:

When one of us have to leave, we do the usual cuddling thing but then the last minute we do something called "super cuddle" and we hold each other super tight and hard for that minute. Like...oh my gosh...only one minute left..super cuddle time..goo!!!

first off me and my hubbie are extremly imature, we try to scare each other constantly. ive thrown food at him many times, the other night he opened a can of refrigerated pizza dough by accident and i tossed it in his face and we literally there for half an hour attacking ech other. umm what else we pertend to pull "bank hiest" i pull money from the atm and start screaming "the cops are coming, hurry up" run to our car and speed away... as i write this i realize its not that funny but it craks us up. i think we make a great match since we were both voted class clown in high school.

oh yeah we can never hold hands all night we fall asleep holding hands but i take my hand away later cause he has really bad nightmares and will start biting my hand. silly boy

This has been a thread in the past and I LOVE IT!! My husband and I are always giving each other a hard time. We laugh alot and say and do alot of silly things. The other night we were bantering about something...and I really wanted him to just stop...so I went out on the terrace and got the hose and soaked him..the look on his face was PRICELESS...(Im cracking up just typing it)
He loves on me alot and is always telling me how much he loves me (in my ear) no matter where we are. He will walk by me at the store, party, restaurant just where ever and send me a kiss (minus the hand gesture) still calls me his bride, (or *****...lol) I love him to bits as Im not easy to be with and he seems to never give up in making me happy.:love:

My BF travels alot for work, and im in school, so we hardly see each other.. so when we can we meet in public game forums (like GSN-Lingo) or Monopoly and compete in games, and totally wierd the other people in the forum out because of the strange ass things we say and flirt..

He leaves me a note before he leaves for work and always kisses me goodbye even if he is running late, during the times we have been separated we have spoken to each other every day without fail. I feel blessed.

hmm, we have a few "weird" things we do...
sing songs as duets, out of nowhere (usually out of tune)
dance around while we're at home
breath check each other
i pluck his eyebrows
i have so many pet names for him (pookie, babe, baby, bubby, bub, booger)
every once in a while, we'll match clothes and take pictures of it...

there's more, but that's all i can remember off the top of my head...

We have a pet name for each other that is pretty cheesy. Something along the lines of "schmoopy" like on Seinfeld when Jerry was dating that one girl that started it.

We also make a "sshh" type sound to identify each other in a populated area like if we're in a grocery store and we separate for a moment, he'll do that sound and I can kind of figure out where he is by sound. Someone nearby always turns and looks at us funny but it works! It works really well in really crowded noisy areas too because I recognize the sound but if it is noisy, people don't really hear it and I only know to hear for it.

Crazy isn't it?!