Weird feedback for sunglasses

1. Okay... what do you do when a buyer leaves feedback like this. I kind of did a silly reply to give the laughing it off impression. I guess I should be happy taht it was positive.. right? heh :graucho:

+ORGAZMIC seller!! An asset to the eBay Community!!!
    Buyer xxxxxxx( 56)
    Mar-01-07 21:42 xxxxxxxx
    Reply by XXXXXXXXX: I don't know if I'm THAT good of a seller... but thanks.. I think.
  2. I guess it depends what she used the sunglasses for? :biggrin: ;)
  3. :shocked::hrmm::lol:

The buyer left that same feedback for a number of sellers. He/she sure loves his/her sunglasses. That's pretty much all they buy.
  4. ewww! a sunglass fetishist!
  5. Okay, that's a little creepy. :shrugs: But I guess at least it was positive.
  6. LOL! That's hilarious! I like your reply. Ahh, good ol' eBay. You meet all types.:roflmfao:
  7. hey :lol: you make me smile like bad little girl :cutesy:
  8. werid...
  9. May English isn't her first language ( me, too :p ) ?
  10. Too funny:roflmfao: I have never seen any feedback like that before!
  11. Lol, so should we ask our buyers or sellers leave us like this feedback in future, lol? Jk :lol::lol::lol:
  12. :roflmfao: so funny

what scary feedback :shocked:

I agree with lvgodiva; English probably isn't her first language & she probably thinks she's saying fantastic or something! I cracked up reading this thread - so funny :roflmfao:
  13. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: I can't stop laughing. I love your reply!
  14. wow. you are THAT good, huh?
  15. I am always tempted to leave feedback just saying "fast & easy!", but I usually manage to restrain myself.