Weird Email from A Seller

1. For the second time I got this strange email from a seller I don't know. The first one I reported to eBay but apparently that did no good. Has anyone else received this and, if so, what did you do about it? (I removed the seller's name)

Happy Holidays. I'd like to introduce myself. I'm a goldsmith / jewelry designer with a store on eBay. I work mainly in Solid 18k - 24k gold & precious gemstones, but welcome custom requests. Please pop in for a peek at my collection filled with: designer gold chains, earrings, bracelets, & long romantic wire wrap gemstone necklaces. Excellent Customer Feedback & Bio!

High karat jewelry - hopefully soon to be at Saks & Neiman Marcus!
  2. I would email them back and tell them it is against eBay policy to email other eBayers if they are not currently involved in a transaction with you. That will probably scare them away as the policy is real. I've had to do the same thing a few times.
  3. Oh I got that exact same email! I reported them.
  4. When I had some high-end bags listed on ebay awhile back I got several similar emails from an "authentic designer handbag" seller in China. I reported them too.
  5. I would just forward the email to or I would not email them back as these ppl are hackers, scammers and all sorts and try to get IP's, pw's, and hack into anything they can. I get those alot myself and forward them all to Ebay.
  6. I wouldn't email them back, just report it to ebay as spam will do