Weird Email from A Seller

1. For the second time I got this strange email from a seller I don't know. The first one I reported to eBay but apparently that did no good. Has anyone else received this and, if so, what did you do about it? (I removed the seller's name)

[FONT=arial,sans-serif]
    Happy Holidays. I'd like to introduce myself. I'm a goldsmith / jewelry designer with a store on eBay. I work mainly in Solid 18k - 24k gold & precious gemstones, but welcome custom requests. Please pop in for a peek at my collection filled with: designer gold chains, earrings, bracelets, & long romantic wire wrap gemstone necklaces. Excellent Customer Feedback & Bio!

Sincerely,

http://stores.Ebay.com/Jewelry-by-

High karat jewelry - hopefully soon to be at Saks & Neiman Marcus!
    [/FONT]

2. I would email them back and tell them it is against eBay policy to email other eBayers if they are not currently involved in a transaction with you. That will probably scare them away as the policy is real. I've had to do the same thing a few times.

3. Oh I got that exact same email! I reported them.

4. When I had some high-end bags listed on ebay awhile back I got several similar emails from an "authentic designer handbag" seller in China. I reported them too.

5. I would just forward the email to spoof@ebay.com or spam@ebay.com. I would not email them back as these ppl are hackers, scammers and all sorts and try to get IP's, pw's, and hack into anything they can. I get those alot myself and forward them all to Ebay.

6. I wouldn't email them back, just report it to ebay as spam will do