~*~Weight loss pill Envy?~*~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay everyone, I need your help once again.

I was just watching Bridezillas and the one Bride on there said she was using Envy. She said that it made her so happy because she lost 9lbs, it made her hair soft and shiny, and it cleared her skin up. It got the little wheels in my head turning....

I was wondering if you could tell me by experience or even if you are a nutritionist, if this is a safe way to help the process along. I am sick of being heavy, and have been watching my diet and going to the gym, but I don't think it would hurt to have a little extra help--if it's safe.

Also, I am sorry if discussion of this topic is not permitted. I wasn't sure....so I apologize in advance if it isn't permitted and mods feel free to close.

Thank you so much!:heart:

2. I understand the interest I really do however, Meg does not like discussion about diet pills etc...this will be closed.

3. Sorry Megs and Sunshine! Understood. Thanks!:shame:

4. Typically, we don't allow the discussion of diet pills and other possibly unsafe methods for weight loss. The best thing to do would be to Google it and do some research before making a decision that's best for you and your health.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.