WEEEE!!! My AC Mini City in Ruby is here!

1. It just got delivered (poor delivery guy nearly died on my front yard slipping in the snow).

I am going to bust it out of it's brown Nordstrom Shipping Box prison right after I finish eating!

2. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!

3. yes, would love to see pics!! :smile: congrats!

4. Pics, pics, pics, pics...!

5. Congrats! The ruby is just gorgeous! Post pics when you can.

6. Pics, please!

7. Pics!

8. How can you EAT at a time like this???? Get that baby OUT OF THE BOX!!!!

9. LOL! I not only ate, but got called in to work! I was supposed to be off on a Snow Day! No fair! Stupid-being-management...

I am DIGGIN the red. The size seems good though I haven't dumped my things in yet. I don't have much but that might change when I dump my stuff in. In which case tracking down the midi might be a necessity.

OK...so here are some pics.

Please ignore the fact that I have no makeup on, flyaway hair all yanked back, glasses and my gut appears to be protruding past the bag...and apparently my pants :wtf::wtf::wtf: in some shots. 35ish lbs down, 40ish more to go!

So here are the photos.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. wow, that is really nice!!! i played around with the city at Nordies yesterday and really liked it :smile:

12. I LOVE THAT COLOR!! It looks awesome on you. Enjoy!!

13. Thanks guys! I am giddy. I am hoping that the warm-up tomorrow melts some of this ewwie snow so I can break it out!

14. Oh that bag is GORGEOUS! It looks great on you. :tup:

15. OMG I'm a little breathless! That is an amazing bag!