Wedges

I think it depends with what you wear them with. I have three pairs, but only two of them do I really see myself wearing this fall. Some magaines say they are out, but since they are so comfortable I think they will be around for awhile. Regardless, I'll probably keep all three pairs.

I hope not either, b/c this year alone I have invested in quite a few. Most are for spring/summer, but I did buy a couple of pairs that I plan on wearing with pants in the fall.

I don't think that wedges will ever go out of style because they are a practical and comfortable alternative to heels, especially as a casual daytime shoe for the summer. But they may not be as popular as the past few seasons. Last fall, wedges were designed by most houses, I have not seen the same focus for this fall. But I think that if you love them, wear them! I certainly will be.

I don't think that wedges will ever go out of style because they are a practical and comfortable alternative to heels, especially as a casual daytime shoe for the summer. But they may not be as popular as the past few seasons. Last fall, wedges were designed by most houses, I have not seen the same focus for this fall. But I think that if you love them, wear them! I certainly will be.

I noticed this too... I'm seeing more heels again for fall; especially from the high designers. I plan on wearing them anyway. They seem to be one of those things that keep coming back... I had some in the early 90s and a pair in the late 90s.