Wedges...love them!!!!!

i've been addicted to wedges lately since it summer but then again this always happens when the warmer weather comes. i've been searching for these pierre hardy wedges but i cant seem to find them anywhere, anyone have any idea where i could find a pair
sorry if the pics are too big

Picture4.png

tumblr_kzvix1pWT81qb3ifm.jpg

I am a total wedge fanatic too! They are SO much easier to wear - I can wear them for 18 hours straight and I love the way that they look.

I just bought these Dior's:
attachment.php

And I wear these all the time when I need a shoe I can run around in:
attachment.php

And I have the DVF Opal Wedges in black:

attachment.php

And then my Nina Ricci wedges:

attachment.php

And I also have some BCBG Max Azria wedges made of tan canvas with leather appliques, Cynthia Vincent Target wedges and a few others that I can't remember right now...

Yay wedges!

You have great taste. Love the Dior Wedges, where did you get them?

I love wedges! These two are my favourites... never fail to get noticed and very comfortable. These are Chloe 06 F/W wedges. I have the slingback (patent black) and the runway mary-jane version (patent plum/chocolate). They're both very comfortable but the runway version I haven't quite mastered walking in yet, they're very high! :biggrin:
DSC00816.jpg

DSC00821.jpg

excuse the mess, we're having renovations :smile:

Aaaah I remember these. I wanted them so bad!!!

I love wedges! These two are my favourites... never fail to get noticed and very comfortable. These are Chloe 06 F/W wedges. I have the slingback (patent black) and the runway mary-jane version (patent plum/chocolate). They're both very comfortable but the runway version I haven't quite mastered walking in yet, they're very high! :biggrin:
DSC00816.jpg

DSC00821.jpg

excuse the mess, we're having renovations :smile:

Love them!!!

I am a total wedge fanatic too! They are SO much easier to wear - I can wear them for 18 hours straight and I love the way that they look.

I just bought these Dior's:
attachment.php

And I wear these all the time when I need a shoe I can run around in:
attachment.php

And I have the DVF Opal Wedges in black:

attachment.php

And then my Nina Ricci wedges:

attachment.php

And I also have some BCBG Max Azria wedges made of tan canvas with leather appliques, Cynthia Vincent Target wedges and a few others that I can't remember right now...

Yay wedges!

Kett,I wish I could have ALL your wedges!