Wedding Bag?

1. Hello Everyone!

I am getting married in July 2008. I was thinking of buying a bag just for the wedding day, what do you think and does any one have any suggestions? I DO NOT want that white bag from the bridal stores that everyone I know carries!

Thanks! ;)

2. Ivorie Epi Montaigne clutch? Something white suhali, perhaps?

3. Perle Vernis!!!!!

4. Sunset Boulevard in Perle....

my other suggestion isn't an LV , though !!!!

5. Congratulations :smile: Something smaller and pretty in Epi Ivoire, absolutely. I second the Pochette Montaigne if you'd like something that can be used as a handbag afterwards.

I'd generally steer away from Suhali, as the gold may be a little too 'rock' for the occasion, and may or may not clash with wedding bands :p

BUT... L'Indispensable, is adorable in soft white Suhali leather.
    In white may be the perfect little piece, with just enough Vuitton brass on it to not be too garish, and shouldn't distract from what you'll be wearing as much as a larger/louder bag might.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Thank you everyone for your suggestions! I am planning to go the LV store soon to check out what they have, but at least I now have an idea!
    Thanks Again! :yahoo:

7. that's what I was going to say!! congrats!!

8. I vote for the sunset blvd in perle! I got it just in time for my cousins's wedding this past July. Then my mom saw it and she HAD to have it with her outfit! I ended up using my Mirroir Pouchette (it worked out well cause my cousins' colours were hot pink and silver!)

mom1.jpg
  9. the Sunset Blvd. in perle Vernis most definitely :yes:

10. I would suggest the white MC Shirley, white Suhali L'Empanoui, or the white Epi Montaigne Clutch. :tup:

Congrats on getting married! I hope you have fun when the day comes around!

11. I would go with something in perle vernis.

12. Sunset Blvd. in perle vernis!!

13. I would definitely go with white Suhali L'Empanoui