website, states guaranteed authentic, CHEAP, Gucci, LV, Prada

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Has anyone ever bought a hangbag on this website? It seems too good to be true. Gucci, Prada, LV, Hermes, Chloe, etc. handbags are all around $300. (and free shipping) Its states they are guaranteed authentic, I want to order one but I want to make sure they are real and it is not a scam.

http://www.trillfashion.com/

Trill Fashion
    Trillfashion

2. There's no way they are authentic!!

3. I'm no expert, but I would say any site that sells hermes and LV for less than coach has got to be fake. (not slammin Coach, I'm a coach lover... But I'm also a realistic coach lover, lol) Rule of thumb... If it sounds too good to be true, it's probably too good to be true. :smile:

Plus the plastic wrap on all the bags is a dead give-away.

4. I can't get into the site =O. But definantly a fake. No one sells authentic Hermes bag for $300 =.=

5. I figured they were fake ( I thought the coach thing was a bit odd myself), but being a broke recent grad with a love of handbags I was hoping that I could get a great deal!! :sad: too bad. Thanks for everyones input!!

6. One of the other giveaways is that they have no address or proper contact info on the site

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.