Website selling authentic designer jeans

1. Hi. I'm looking to buy Sevens, Citizens, etc designer jeans at a discounted price (I just hate paying $150 for a pair of jeans :p) Does anybody know a website that sells authentic jeans? What about a site called "Denim Butt" ?

thanks for the help!

2. The Warehouse Sale hosts a few designer denim sample sales in San Francisco a year. You can find 7s, RRs (if you are lucky), Diesel, etc. there. The trick is to go early for a great selection. The website is Welcome to The Warehouse Sale and I think they are holding one this weekend. Hope this helps!

3. Shopbop.com as well as revolveclothing.com do have pretty good deals and coupons!

4. reesycakes.com has a list of coupon codes for online clothing, accessories, and beauty retailers, many of which have an awesome selection of designer denim.

5. Juicy Couture, Citizens of Humanity, True Religion Jeans and more - shopbop.com
    GoClothing.com - Seven Jeans, C & C California, True Religion
    True Religion Jeans, Citizens of Humanity, Da-Nang, Frankie B. at Revolve Clothing - Free Shipping
    http://www.adasa.com
    Pink Mascara - Designer Handbags, Jewelry and Designer Clothing
    Women's Designer Fashions at Rafaelhawaii Home page
    Hudson jeans, true religion jeans, splendid tees, blue cult jeans, havaiana flip flops

Above are all stores that sell authentic premium denim. I don't think there are any Web sites that just sells discounted denim. As a rule, if the prices are too good to be true, it's a counterfeit seller.

Frequently, the above stores will have sales or offer coupons. Personally, I am a big fan of Revolve as they have free priority shipping, exchanges, and returns (tax only if in CA).

6. I think I misunderstood your post. If you're asking whether a Web site called "Denim Butts" (this one? The Denim Butt Coupons and The Denim Butt Coupon Codes) lists legitimate Web sites, I believe so. I read the list quickly and it looked OK; I recognize/am familiar with about 3/4 of the list.

Reesycakes.com is a good resource but is not updated that often anymore, sadly!