Website for Older Style Coachs

Older Coach styles have never really appealed to me, as I remember when they were first popular (before the 90's). Some of the Legacy pieces didn't appeal much to me for exactly that reason, but they have grown on me a little more. I am glad that Coach has expanded to include different styles, as it seemed so much of the same for so long.

That's because WooPretty has removed her Coach guide - notice that the post you're replying to is almost 3 years old. It's never a good idea to respond to long-dead posts, most of the information no longer exists on the site or has changed. Always check the date of the last posts before adding another.

There's an "ID This Coach Bag" thread right here in this forum, please post your question there with clear photos of the bags including the creed patches or stamps showing the serial numbers. Thanks!
http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/id-coach-bag-post-any-coach-bag-name-408306.html

As for pricing, the best thing to do is to search Ebay for those styles and see what others in the same condition have sold for.

Last edited: