Wearing my Birthday Heels

1. Hi everyone -

Maybe you remember the message I posted about the girls getting me some REALLY HIGH heels for my birthday last month and me wondering how I would ever wear them and not be rude to my friends?

Well I have been practicing a bit in them and it turns out they really are not that hard to manage. I just have to watch my balance a little more than I do in my usual 4 to 5 inch heels.

Heres a pic of me in them at a restaurant during lunch the other day. I think Im doing quite well in them. dont you? ...and I really do LOVE what they do for my feet and legs!

Who knows - maybe I will buy a pair or 2 for myself, think thats a good idea?

Andrea

Andrea wearing birthday heels.JPG
  2. Holy Jesus!! I would fall on my face in those shoes :biggrin:

Very nice :biggrin:

3. They look gorgeous but I'm not so convinced that I could survive a day in them :wondering

4. OMG it looks so painful. I'd fall flat on my face after 10 seconds.

5. Wow - those are pretty! How high are they, btw? I think I wouldn't be able to stand in them!

6. Yikes! Those are serious heels! My hat goes off to you!

7. WOW, like the other ladies said, I wouldn't last a minute in those! You must have great balance and strong legs, I envy you.

8. This is a joke, right?

9. HOT shoes, but damn how do you walk in those?

10. Those shoes look like these. High Heels Exclusive | Pumps | Pantoletten | Sonderanfertigungen | High Heels - 6 inch High Heels PU-lm-tt

Gina pool.jpg
  11. Nice! They are hot! Are the shoes comfortable?

12. holy crap! How can you walk in them!???? They look so painful!!!

13. My toes cried when I saw the pics..ROFL..OMG..You should get a medal for being able to walk in those!!!!!!!!!!

14. wow that is some feat to accomplish. take a bow.

15. Wowzers, you must have superhuman feet. Share your heel secrets.