Wearing A Gown Inspired By Big Bird: Greeted By Fans Throwing Cigarettes....

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Paris Hilton lavished every moment of her appearance at the Vienna Opera Ball today in Austria.

The high profile event draws about 4500 well-heeled Austrian and foreign celebrities, dignitaries and socialites. Tickets often sell out months in advance.

As for Paris' paycheck for a night of not-so-hard work? A cool $1 million!

But it's not all big pimpin' for P.Hil -- when the hotel heirhead arrived in Vienna earlier today, rather than being greeted with flowers and praise, Paris had to run away from awaiting "fans" who hurled cigarette packs, tissues and lipsticks at her. (Arguably the funniest visualization ever.)

Paris later dismissed the incident as "no big deal" and said she loved her fans, according to the AP.

2. HAHAHA :nuts:

3. She was paid $1 million to show up??? Crazy. I'd love to have seen people throwing cigs, lipsticks and tissues at her--how funny!

4. $1 million :s

5. Big bird .... :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :p

6. And after that you call this girl stupid? She got 500K for weekend in Australia and now a mill for a night in Vienna? I wish I was there, even without being paid lol

7. Her mother (Kathy) is starting to look very surgically altered to me...:s

8. For 1 million they could throw cigarettes, lipsticks & tissues (unused of course) at me anyday LOL:yes:

9. The person that paid her 1 million to attend the ball, Richard Lugner, is known to always invite celebrities (Carmen Electra, Pam Anderson etc.) that are COMPLETELY out of place at this traditional ball in Vienna. My family attended it last year and Carmen Electra was just standing around completely lost and didn't even know how to dance the Waltz (which is really not that hard to learn and if you're getting 1mil to attend you might as well take a lesson or two..). Most Austrians, including myself, find Lugner tasteless and tacky- quite embarrassing actually.
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

10. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: The Big Bird Ball Gown:roflmfao:

11. Are you from Austria or Australia?

12. The only thing I can say about this is she is carrying THE wrong purse for this gown (and the gown isn't all that bad....YELLOW, yes.....but it's not that bad).

$1 Mill to show up? Wow............nice.

13. ack..don't like her lol...it was so funny when she showed up to a UFC event in la and everyone booed her. She is famous for doing nothing!

14. I am Austrian but am currently living in Australia:yes:

15. if you ask me that was a waste of a million dollars, and her mama looks frightening!