Wearing a fake to shop IN the COACH store?

I try not to judge. Although, DH is now trained to spot a fake. He gets all excited to nonchalantly point it out to me. I kinda think it's cute.

I do feel bad for people who don't know they're fakes.

But... To be in a coach store and SEE quality up close and personal. And not know? I don't know. I'd stuff mine in the bottom of my stroller or something. LOZENGES printed on the OUTSIDE. I'm still reeling.

Okay, wait . . . I can understand someone not realizing they got a "fake" as a gift, or from an auction site, if it was their very first. But where else do you get a fake from? They are not sold in "traditional" retail stores. :rolleyes:They know, they know, they know, they know. They just don't want to admit it's fake. Most don't admit they have knockoffs.

I might say "wow where did you get that from? are you sure it's real? how can you tell?" Let them tell you . . .

maybe we can be coy with these people. Next time you see a fake in a Coach store, with glee and excitement rush toward that bag and out loud say "wow is this a newly released style, I've never seen one like this . . . everyone will look! Or "isn't that illegal? . . . "