Wear to buy nice Evening wear?

1. I need help!!
    My cousin is getting married next month and its a black tie/formal event. Any suggestions on boutiques/stores/online stores that have beautiful designer (or non-designer) evening wear? I'm looking for something glamorous and unique (not the typical prom-like dresses). I live in the SF bay area (Cali) but would be willing to go to Los Angeles, etc for the right dress. Thanks so much!!!

2. I love Nordstroms for cute dresses. Usually I end up buying at Macys, A.B.S. has really cute stuff =)

3. BCBG in union square.....

Nordstrom Savvy/via C --- this floor only

Or try one of the many vendors on union street or chestnut street in the cow hallow area. There are a LOT of stores w/ dresses there.

I'd definitely do bcbg though.. they always have good formal wear.

4. Saks online usually has a great clearance on evening wear this time of year.:smile:

5. Thx for the great suggestions! I'll let you know if i find anything!

6. I actually shop at a store near me called The Elephant's Trunk. They have really great, unique, interesting evening wear and accessories. Here are some dresses from their website to give you an idea.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Check out their website for more dresses. www.elephantstrunk.com
    They also have very unique jewelry and accessories. I bought a beautiful necklace and earrings from them too! Here are some examples of what they have ....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. I love dresses BCBG has. Nordstrom also has nice evening wears.