WE saw X3!!!

1. Kyliereese and I went to the premier on Thursday. I love this movie, the best out of the three. There were big shockers in the film. It doesn't really follow the comics but we still loved it!

If you're planning to see this movie, make sure to stay after the credits!!! Big clue....:graucho: I can't wait for X4!!! :nuts:
  2. Yay! I love X-Men :cool: I really want to see X3! How was Hugh Jackman looking? :graucho:
  3. Thanks for the heads up! I really wanted to see it today but we ended up going to see Posidon instead. I'll go see X3 tomorrow or Monday.

4. Hugh Jackman looks hot! :love: I wish he can play Wolverine all the time :biggrin: GRRRRR!
  5. Wooo! I'm excited to see it!

I'm waiting for the nerd-quotient to drain out until I do. Nothing worse than being in a movie and hearing "Dude, that's not how it was in the comics!!" after every scene.

Thanks for the update pursegalsf! I'm sure it was f-in good (hehee *points to your badhabits*)
  6. :lol:
  7. Agreed

After seeing pictures of his role on Broadway I was left very confused.

I guess at least you can say he's not typecast. :oh: :roflmfao:
  8. I went to see it yesterday. All the boys were complaining about how it didn't match up to the comics but they still like it. I thought that it was very entertaining.
  9. lol We almost went to see it last night but passed. I think we're going tomorrow or Monday (do theaters stay open on Memorial Day?). Thanks for the hint about the credits, I cant wait to see, so excited!

Is it true the Juggernaut says "I'm the Juggernaut b***h!" like in the youtube video?
  10. That video is hilarious :roflmfao:
  11. LOL I know! OMG My BF showed it to me for the first time back in March I think. I nearly died! So many curse words, but SO hilarious! My BF said that someone told him in X3 the Juggernaut actually says "Do you know who I am? You must not know who I am. I'm the Juggernaut b***h!"

PS. "Oh shes f****** with my helmet, I got this s*** in the fourth grade!"
  12. Here we go! Someone posted this on youtube -

So it is in the movie! ROFLMAO :roflmfao:
  13. They're open on Thanksgiving so I'm pretty sure they're open on Memorial Day too.
  14. I saw it yesterday... I was not very impressed. Of the three, this one had a very weak storyline. Shots of the mutants looking intense with their hair flying all around were quite prevalent.

Now I'm looking forward to Pirates of the Caribbean..... I :heart: Johnny Depp.

Movie theatres are open every day of the year. I worked in them for many years when I was younger, I worked all of the holidays.
  15. Vlad said he heard this one was not as good as the others, but he and I still want to see it!

Pidgeon- i can't wait to see Pirates of the Carrib either!!!