We needed more girls in this house!

1. So I brought three new Chloes in to give my hubby and two sons a run for their money..I desperately needed backup!:lol:
    I am so in love with these, I love the smell of the leather, and when I showed one to my girlfriend, she went for a sniff too! haha, I thought it was just me!:wacko:
    I've been using the taupe paddy, and I really like the colour. It looks a lot smarter with my wardrobe than I thought it might. I haven't used the cream because it's been so miserable here in the Netherlands lately that I couldn't justify a light bag, but I hear it's going to be nicer this week, I hope! The garnet I wasn't sure about because of the shape, but I'll keep it because I love how the colour is so deep and rich!
    I've been keeping them to myself for two weeks now while I hoard them. And this is why I love Net-a-Porter! Yay to our site sponsers!

the girls.jpg
  2. oh, my gosh. totally love all three of your paddys. you're so lucky!!!!!!! i'm so envious of you, can you see my face turn green?!?!!? hehehehe...

3. Very nice colors! I love them all! Congrats!

4. Beautiful collection! All three are great styles!

5. Congrats! I love the garnet.

6. They're all lovely! Congrats!!!

7. Pretty ladies!! Taupe photographs so beautifully. :love:

8. I love that they are all different styles - in addition to the great colors! The grenat is making me thirsty!

9. Nice collection! You've really diversified there with the Paddy:smile:) Love the grenat colour!

10. Very pretty! I love them all! Congrats!

11. Gorgeous collection and a nice array of colors too! :biggrin:

12. Lovely collection! Is your grenat the shoulder version of the Paddy? I love your blanc tote!!!

13. Great collection!

14. woah! GREAT collection.

I love how they're all paddingtons but they're all basically different. Nice color choices for each!

15. Gorgeous!

You know, I'm going to run into you one day here in The Hague and I'll know it's you by your bags! Ha, ha, imagine running into each other with the same Blanc tote? I'm going to keep my eyes open for you!