we have 5!!!

1. Lola and Bobo my Pekignese:heart: just had 5 pups!!!!YEA!! :yahoo: :wlae:I woke up this morning at about 5:am because I heard the first pup crying,then every 30 min. another pup was born. :p They are so so so cute. :p I'm not sure how many females or males, Lola is still cleaning them. I'm gona try and get some pics later today.:woohoo: Any advice on caring for new borns?
  2. Oh Wow! Congrats!!
  3. ahhhh...congrats!

Peek puppies are the cutest!!

Advise...I'll leave that to the experts...But I would be sure they are all kept warm and suckling ok. Also..I read somewhere where you need to be sure they haven't wondered under Mom (suffocation risk)...
  4. Congratulations to you and mama. How precious! We'll wait patiently (haha) for pics.
  5. Awe. I can't wait to see pics.
  6. Congratulations.... Can't wait to see the photos of the little cuties.:tender:
  7. Best Wishes! I am so sure that if I were in your shoes I'd have to keep every one of the pups!
  8. Congratulations!!!
  9. Oh my gosh! We must have pics!!!!
  10. I'm working on the pics!!! I have 3 girls and 2 boys, they are about 3 1/2 inches long, all healthy, mom Lola is doing great. She has them all clean and they are nursing and crying and moving around everywhere.:heart: :dothewave:
  11. Dang, I saw that you posted again and thought: "Yea! Pics!!" Tease!
  12. Congrats on your grand babies!!!!!!
  13. aww! congrats!
  14. aww, pictures!
  15. aww ur so lucky!! congrats! that's great that she's a good mom too..i've heard some dog moms aren't that great and it naturally extra hard for you.