we all know one...

1. ...the Crashing Bore. I am listening to my CB drone on and on and on as I type. The most annoying thing about her is that she likes to present herself as an Expert on Everything when in reality she is quite often wrong/misinformed. Oddly enough she is a very nice person. But...after a few minutes...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Tell me your stories about the CBs in your lives!
  2. The CB is my life is someone I only spent time with for 3 weeks at the max. We worked together when my job sent me down to Southern California. We never hung out but he called me randomly about 8 months later to talk about work. You know what? I'm not even at the same job anymore and he STILL wants to talk about the damn job. Whenever he calls me, I tend to ignore the first few calls but he's just so damn persistent that I feel the need to pick up once in a while to pacify him. Generally, when I pick up, he drones on and on for an hour until he gets tired. I just chime in once in a while with a, "How do you feel about that?", "Oh really, is that so?" and "I understand." Worst thing is, he's getting sent up here next month by the company and he might call me while he's in the city. I don't think he wants to hang out with me but you never know.
  3. A girl in my college.. she's a nice enough person but she goes on & on & on & on. The conversation is always one sided too, like you'll go to share your views on something & she'll just start talking over you again! It's quite rude! Even if it's just me and her talking she'll talk over me, LOL.