WE adopted....

1. just the sweetiest cat.... I know should we shouldn't we... she is from the shelter... 5 months old.... AND so adorable... I don't what she went through... something bad... BUT she is such a sweetheart... and now out of her self she came and she is sleeping at our feet..

and her name is Missy.

2. Am I missing the pics? I don't see any! You know better than to tease us like that! Congrats on your new family member.

3. I will tomorrow... I don't want to upset her!!! she is sooo cute and longhairy ...

4. ^^ Ha, well, ok, we will wait until tomorrow!

5. she is purring:smile: and following me around... I don't even want to fall asleep. she is beautiful :smile:

6. congratulations on your newest family member, she sounds like a doll, will be looking for those pics.

7. Congrats!! can't wait to see pics!

8. Congrats. She sounds like a sweet lovebug.

9. She is a little shy... and I can't blame her our kids are not very quiet.... she hides under our bed... and comes out ... and back again...

10. I guess this was the right time! Congrats on the new addition!!

11. Congratulations on your new kitty! I'm sure she'll adjust quickly and be extremely happy in her new home!

12. Awww, Missy found herself a good home. Bless you for adopting her.

My son's 2 cats don't like change at all. They just moved to a different house and are hiding under one of the beds. they'll come out eventually.

We'll look forward to pictures of Missy.

13. Can't wait to see pictures! Bless you for adopting!

14. Awesome, congrats! Can't wait to see pics..

15. I´m so glad you adopted!