Wax or Real?

1. Here's the deal: Look at the photos and guess whether it's the real celebrity or a wax likeness. (If you're stumped, highlight just below the description for the answer.)

CHRISTINA AGUILERA

This glamorous pop star, 26, is expecting a baby this winter with her husband of nearly two years, Jordan Bratman. Though she has yet to announce her pregnancy publicly, Aguilera's cover was blown by Paris Hilton at an MTV VMA party when she announced to the crowd, "Congratulations to the most beautiful pregnant woman in the world, Christina Aguilera."
    WAX

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

Known for his slick dance moves, this multitalented singer/actor has sold over 15 million albums worldwide since launching his solo career in 2002. Timberlake, 26, has also opened three restaurants, started a clothing line called William Rast, and recently took home an Emmy for his hilarious Saturday Night Live sketch "D--k in a Box."
    WAX

ANGELINA JOLIE AND BRAD PITT

Arguably the most famous couple in Hollywood, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, 32, have been making headlines since they met on the set of Mr. & Mrs. Smith in 2004. Now the couple have four kids and have made it clear they'll be adding to the Jolie-Pitt clan. "We're not done," Pitt, 43, recently said of having children.
    REAL

MARCIA CROSS

This Emmy and Golden Globe award-nominated actress is the iciest housefrau this side of Wisteria Lane. But in real life, the 45-year-old Desperate Housewives star has two adorable twin daughters with her husband of one year, Tom Mahoney, whom she met - coincidentally - in a flower shop.
    REAL

KEIRA KNIGHTLEY

Just 22 years old, Knightley has been nominated for both an Oscar and a Golden Globe and is already garnering award buzz for her latest role in the film Atonement. Knightley's model-like frame makes her a favorite among designers as well as critics.
    REAL

xtinawax_slide.jpg justin_slide2.jpg brangelina_slide.jpg marcia_slide0.jpg keirareal_slide.jpg
  2. KATE MOSS

She's appeared on over 300 magazine covers but Moss is also famous for her bad-boy boyfriends. Previously engaged to Johnny Depp, the 33-year-old supermodel recently called off her on-off relationship with troubled rocker Pete Doherty, only to take up with The Hills guitarist Jamie Hince.
    WAX

katewax_slide.jpg
  3. Christina Aguilera - WAX
    Justin Timberlake - WAX
    Jolie & Pitt - REAL
    Marcia Cross - WAX
    Keira Knightley - REAL
    Kate Moss - REAL

4. two out of six LOL

5. yikes! I thought this was going to be easy but I only guessed Christina & Marcia correctly! What a creepy way to start the day.:p

6. Those were easy! I got them all right. :smile:

7. wax
    real
    real
    wax
    real
    wax

8. all wax except pitt and jolie

9. All wax except Pitt-Jolie and Marcia Cross

Oh wow...just saw the answers...some of the reals are creepy!

10. wax
    wax
    real
    real
    wax

11. guess that means 5 out of 6

12. Marcia Cross got me... Wow.

13. Christina Aguilera - WAX
    Justin Timberlake - WAX
    Jolie & Pitt - WAX
    Marcia Cross - REAL
    Keira Knightley - REAL
    Kate Moss - WAX

ETA... 5/6!

14. wax
    wax
    real
    real
    wax

15. I got them all right except for keira.