Waving at girls costs man his arm

1. um omg, holy cow! I can't believe this happened.......................

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080114/od_nm/arm_dc_1

CANBERRA (Reuters) - An Australian man who waved out of a car window at two young women was expected to lose his arm Monday after it was almost severed by another passing vehicle.

The 20-year-old was a passenger in a pick-up truck at Bunbury, in Western Australia state, when he waved at two women in a car wash.

But as he put his arm out the driver made a right hand turn and the man's limb was struck and almost torn off by an oncoming four-wheel-drive.

"His left arm was partially severed and doctors believe the limb may need to be amputated," police said.

2. Omg.

3. Lesson learned? Ok jk...but you have to admit its funny yet sad.

4. Those girls must have been HOT:drool:, bet they brag about this to their grandkids "your grandma was such a hottie in her youth that a man lost his arm trying to wave at her"....

seriously, poor guy, wish he just told his friend to honk the horn at them instead.....

5. Is it wrong that I laughed...

6. LOL

7. Poor stupid guy!!

I mean isn't that the No:1 rule your parents tell you once you are old enough to understand? "DON'T STICK YOUR HEAD OR YOUR ARMS OR YOUR TOYS OUT OF THE CAR WINDOW!!!"

8. I am amazed at the number of young people that stick their arms (and sometimes feet) out windows - I often hope when I am following in my car behind them that they don't meet a car coming the other way as I don't want to be around to help to pick up the missing pieces if something happens.

9. Wow. Good thing he wasn't mooning them.

10. LOL!!! :roflmfao:

11. how awful :sad:

12. this is what my mom used to tell us all the time. we were always told : don't stick your arm/head out of the car window cause it might lose it.

i guess this would be a living proof that it could happen.

i hope the guy will be ok...

13. This is so crazy! I see people do this everyday! Poor man

14. Oh geez, that had to hurt bad!!

15. I'm :roflmfao:ing at your guys' comments here!

I laughed too. Bite me. :p