Waterproof Keepall

1. This has got to be one of the coolest bags ever, I saw it in the store and it is air tight. This is the ultimate beach bag.

Waterproof Keepall

2. Its a great bag, great concept. Personally though, I keep my LVs away from water, so I'd have no use for it....lol

3. it seems to be a great bag but I prefer the classic one.

4. I think it's great bag, very cool, but very out of my price range.

5. Too pricey...

6. Think if you put one piece of damp clothing in by mistake or something spills in it the smell would be horrible, I am not sure if mold would grow inside. I think bags need to breath.

7. ITA - I love it - reminds me of a bag Action Man might use. I dont get enough use form my current keepall to warrant another one though :sad:

8. Great idea but I would never go to the beach with an LV keepall so cannot think of any other reason for it really. I am happy with my regular keepall

9. i love look of this keepall, just not the price.

10. I like it...thinking about this as my 'celebration' bag :smile:

11. Too expensive for a plastic bag.

BTW, the waterproof keepall bag is made in Germany.

12. i think they are so cool. nice twist on a classic.:tup:

13. Interesting piece of luggage but I don't really see the point unless you want to throw the Waterproof Keepall overboard and use it as a life preserver! LOL!

14. this might be my favorite spin on the keepall. but for the price, it doesn't quite have enough difference to justify a purchase.

Kodi-

15. I have only seen pics of the bag, looks cool! They are too expensive for me though! I can't justify spending that much on a bag that I may use 2 times a year! I would rather get the suhali lockit MM in verone...:idea: