Watch Suggestions, Please

1. I've been following all the threads and posts about watches, but I still don't know which way to go.

I have lovely, conservative, understated jewelery, but no watch. I'd like something feminine and pretty in the $3,000 to $5,000 range.

I'd appreciate all your suggestions. The only thing I don't care for is yellow gold. I really appreciate your help. I'm at a total loss.

TIA!!!

2. Rolex has beautiful watches. You can find conservative, understated styles.

3. Stainless Steel Rolex, either Lady-Datejust or medium-size Datejust. Rhodium roman dial. Bracelet how you like it.

4. The medium size 31mm rolex datejust in stainless steel would be nice :tup:

5. Just in case you can't afford or don't want a Rolex, take a look at the large choices "Michele" offers - There is one for every taste - You can check them out at Bloomingdales - I just got one and I'm a big fan.

6. I'd recommend one of the classics, they all come in steel - a Cartier Tank, Rolex Date Just or Omega Constellation. The constellation is quite feminine!

7. Rolex is a wonderful suggestion, I have the lady datejust.. but I equally love my Tag Heuer Aquaracer. It has blue MOP face and diamond markers... the band is polished stainless steel. I love it!!!

8. I have the same Tag, it's great for casual. I also have the Cartier Santos Demoiselle in stainless, which is in that price range; it's a little dressier.

9. I never be a Rolex fan so I recommend Cartier.

10. Rolex Oyster Perpetual Lady-Datejust
    Steel and 18ct White Gold
    Pink MOP Diamond Dial
    in either Jubillee or Oyster Bracelet

11. I would look at Rolex, Cartier Santos and Omega.x

12. Cartier Santos Demoiselle....

13. In that price range, I would look at a Cartier Tank Francaise. However, I :heart: my Patek Twenty-4, it is a little more. Enjoy the search, that is half the fun!

14. Cartier Tank..I like the Francaise too(I have the SS & 18k midsize but no date window)

[​IMG]

but my favorite dream watch of all is the Americaine(yg bracelet version).

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

You could probably find a strap version pre-owned at the high end of your budget.

I also like the Louis

[​IMG]

& Solo

[​IMG]