Watch Experts Needed (Pretty Please)

1. My dh and I are looking to buy a men's watch in the $15,000 range. We'd like to stay away from Rolex, but are open to other brands. We like classic styles, but don't mind a little interest. Any imput you can give would be great. Thanks!
  2. Visit the websites of Patek Philippe and Jaeger LeCoultre, Blancpain
    Panerai and Breguet. Classic, fine timepieces with prices around that range.
  3. I agree with Blancpain & Breguet, esp with Patek....and I'd add A.Lange & Sohne.... though I think at around $15k you're looking at the entry level watches with them....umm..

For more research you may want to check out what people are talking about here.
  4. i personally own a ladies breitling and am partial to that brand. they have a long history or making an excellent timepiece. you should give them a look. they have a website that is pretty good at showing what they offer and their history.
  5. I vote Breguet. I recently fell in love with a men's watch for my DH. I didn't think the price was too bad until I found out it was one of their entry level ones :shocked: Anyhoo, I think they have beautiful watches :heart: I'd love to own one in the future.
  6. Thanks for your help! :smile:
  7. Authorized dealers may offer you 10-30% off the retail price, depending on the brand, so shop around!
  8. ok, i am not a simpleteton by any means, i am having a hard time deciphering the abbreviation "dh". what is a dh??
  9. lol at my spelling though simpleton*
  10. DH means darling and/or dear husband.