Watch Box By Louis Vuitton

1. http://www.wallpaper.com/fashion/Watch_box_by_Louis_Vuitton/1415

[​IMG]

Good, artisanal handcraft ticks all the right boxes for us at Wallpaper* HQ. So when a luxury label like Louis Vuitton conjures up something like the One Watch Box, we get very excited.
    Louis Vuitton watches have an elegant simplicity of design, matched by up-to-the-minute technology and every wrist should own one. What makes this product so unique however, is the stunning box that houses the watch.
    [​IMG]
    Designed in the Asnieres workshop in the suburbs of Paris, the box is made from Nomade leather or Monogram canvas, hand-stitched in the form of traditional jewellery boxes from the beginning of the 20th century.
    The case doesn’t just look pretty though. It also contains a self-winding mechanism, which means every time you place your watch behind the glass porthole, it automatically winds it up while it takes a rest from you wrist.

2. that's a beautiful piece!

3. love the box. I really like the LV watches they are so elegant !

4. Just love it!

5. Like the watch....dont quite see the point in spending a large amount of money for the box though! I guess thats just me! lol

6. i love it
    :drinkup:

7. I like the self winding when in storage feature. You could buy two and just switch watches two times a year for daylight savings :lol:

8. mmmmmmmmm.... Nomade leather... need I say more? :p

Thanks for sharing!

9. mmmm id LOVE the nomade box....so nice