Was Throwing a pity party cause hubby is deployed and I am alone on Valentine's Day

1. So here I was throwing a pity party because I was ALONE on Valentine's Day. And all the kids did was FIGHT this morning and to top it off there was a 2 hour school delay. So I decided to CHEER myself up by going to the Coach store~:biggrin::

I bought a black and white ponytail scarf and a pair of Coach sunglasses in brown~This day is DEFINITELY looking up!!! :nuts:

Happy Valentine's Coach Day Ladies and Gents~:love::heart:
  2. Good for you!! It sounds like a good Valentine's Day afterall!
  3. my kids have been fighting :boxing: too, and next week is school vacation week! Aaaahhh!! glad you got some coach to cheer up! any pics??
  4. Yep, let me get some pics for you!
  5. Good for you! You deserve it and I will kee your DH in my prayers too.
    Off topic but I gotta say I feel proud of you for suppporting his job and proud of him for doing this for us.
  6. Happy Valentine's Day to you! Thank you for supporting the USA and thank you to your Hubby to.

Can't wait to see pics of the new stuff.
  7. I apologize for the poor quality, this was taken with my cell phone..:rolleyes:

8. The sunglasses are the Keri in brown, I just looked at the tag because I had no idea.
  9. omg I'm going to the store today JUST to get that catalouge lol
  10. Oh...I love your scarf and sunnies!! I'm so glad you did this for yourself. We all need it sometimes.
  11. :heart:Piper,

Thank you and your family for the sacrifices you make so that my family may live in peace and prosperity. Happy Valentine's day to you and I pray that your husband returns safely and quickly.

Happy Valentine's Day -
  12. my hubbs is deployed too... I feel your pain sister! :smile:
  13. impulsebuyer said it all right there - congrats on your new pretties and I hope you have a great rest of your day!:flowers:
  14. Agreed!
  15. I'm glad you treated yourself to something nice. Happy Valentines day to you. Thank you to you and your hubby for the sacrifices you both make in order to give us the freedoms we have and to keep us safe. Enjoy your goodies.