Was there EVER an Anthracite Day with regular Hardware?

1. Did Balenciaga ever come out with an Anthracite Day with REGULAR hardware? Thats the one I want, but I have never seen one or heard that anyone has one. I dont want giant hw. Kim at Balny said they were waiting for them but never got them. oh well. I always want what doesnt exist!
  2. I was on the wait list at BALNY, Like Kim said they never came in, so I ended up getting a GH anthraday which I'm very happy with..... but to answer your question no I really don't think they were ever made!:tdown: I don't know of anyone on tPF who has one!
  3. I've never seen one either. It seems that the S/S season had several style/color combos that were absent, such as the FB first.
  4. Noooooooooooo!

I was on the waitlist for this, too. For some reason, they never came in. I still think this would be a killer combo.
  5. One of my SAs from NM just called and said they recieved Anthracite Days today. She was under the impression that it was a Fall color but it is called Anthracite?? I would call there if you are interested.

NM Kerry 703-761-1600

I hope I'm not breaking some rule posting this?
  6. Hmmm I wonder if she has got in plomb days, Plomb is is a dark gray and is a fall colour.
  7. I would have thought that too except she described it perfectly with the grey, blue, green thing going on!! :yes: