Was Someone Looking For The MJ Turnlock Posh Pouchette??

1. If anyone is interested in this bag, I have it on hold at NM. I will cancel the order right away as to you stand by to 'grab it up'. Let me know quickly as I won't be online very much longer. BTW..it was only $79.80.
  2. which one is that bagachondriac?? is it the clutch type?? and in what color? THanks
  3. i was the one wanting that.. or the juicy bowler... grrrr i really want the bowler but want that one too..
  4. I'm still searching for you dear!
  5. aww thanks! :smile:

6. Considering I'm now on a SERIOUS bag ban, I will spend my time assisting others in 'going broke'!! LOL! Hey..I'll be the PF sleuth!!!!!!!!!
  7. yay our own purse detective! who ya gonna call "bagachondriac!* haha
  8. quote=cristalena56;4949369]yay our own purse detective! who ya gonna call "bagachondriac!* haha[/quote]

You crack me up!!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
  9. Sorry...I had to cancel it so it wouldn't be shipped out to me. Hopefully, someone grabbed it up!

This is hysterical! When I signed into my account to cancel the order, I saw where it had already been cancelled by NM! You can always depend on them, can't you???
  10. Does she get a special badge no, a walkie talkie with that new title?? :roflmfao:
  11. Crap! I was just gonna see if you still had it on hold! Thanks anyway

12. [​IMG]<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>setImgWidth();</SCRIPT>

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: Couldn't resist!!
  13. ^^^ Omg!!!! Lol!